minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
What movie is it from?
It is a Chinese series:
绝对计划 - Legend of the Heavenly Stones (2004) -- 34 episodes

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
anywhere to watch it? or which episodes in particular would these chicks be in?
Did a bit of a deep dive yesterday! the episode they are killed off in is episode 20, but they have appearances in many of the other episodes in the 10s,,, they assist the heroes in searching through a tomb in one of them etc. What I find interesting is that the three who die are semi integral to the plot and the main villain, yet after the clip shown they are never shown or even mentioned off hand. In a previous episode the main villain girl sacrifices herself to save one of her comrades yet when they are actually killed she doesn't even seem that bothered. Guess thats being a zako for you huh.

here is a Dailymotion link to episode 20 if you go through the channel which posted it you can find the rest of the episodes (the quality is a little bad though), also if you go to the clip originally shown there are a bunch of other scenes in the recommended I think this one does a good job of giving an overall run down though there is a funny filter over it https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Qp4y1D7fo/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.2

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Did a bit of a deep dive yesterday! the episode they are killed off in is episode 20, but they have appearances in many of the other episodes in the 10s,,, they assist the heroes in searching through a tomb in one of them etc. What I find interesting is that the three who die are semi integral to the plot and the main villain, yet after the clip shown they are never shown or even mentioned off hand. In a previous episode the main villain girl sacrifices herself to save one of her comrades yet when they are actually killed she doesn't even seem that bothered. Guess thats being a zako for you huh.

here is a Dailymotion link to episode 20 if you go through the channel which posted it you can find the rest of the episodes (the quality is a little bad though), also if you go to the clip originally shown there are a bunch of other scenes in the recommended I think this one does a good job of giving an overall run down though there is a funny filter over it https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Qp4y1D7fo/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.2

Weird, I mean sure one gets her own grapnel kicked in her throat, that's fatal, but the other three were just knocked on their asses, is that how they died? Disappointing.

T106

Potential Patron
The Beast and The Magic Sword (1983)
Found this at femmefatalities site

The beast kills a bunch of zako. This may have been posted before, but it is an upgrade.
https://www.femmefatalities.com/freebee/Beast_Sword/v05.mp4
a05.jpg
I wonder how much was edited out of this scene. We only see the beast kill three (not counting the one he threw off screen), yet in the aftermath there are at least five henchwomen lying on the floor.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
The Last Warrior (2010)

Amazon Movie from Denmark.
The action starts at around: 10:00
Cool find, so much potential there, but the cinematography couldn't be more frustrating. Besides the zako falling out of frame mostly never to be seen again, it's just close up shot after close up shot. We never get a sense of the space, even though they're in a big open area, and with all those zako going down you'd think we'd see a bunch of them lying around while the action continues, but we only get brief glimpses early on the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.