Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
New location for where to get my custom paul blart movie. let me know (in this page or private message) what you think, assuming the link works.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
New location for where to get my custom paul blart movie. let me know (in this page or private message) what you think, assuming the link works.

That link appears to work. I've edited your previous post to show the working link.

MMP

Swell Supporter
The Adventures Of Don Juan and Don Tu (2013)

A short movie (18mins) which looks quite promising to me (seducing and fighting some henchwomen).
Does anybody owns this movie or know, where to buy it?
Obviously the production company (Stagetwomedia) does not longer exist.

The Adventures of Don Juan and Don Tu - IMDB-2.jpg
The Adventures Of Don Juan and Don Tu Trailer_HD_WEB.mp4_snapshot_00.48_[2021.10.20_16.00.37].jpg
The Adventures Of Don Juan and Don Tu Trailer_HD_WEB.mp4_snapshot_00.49_[2021.10.20_16.00.48].jpg
The Adventures Of Don Juan and Don Tu Trailer_HD_WEB.mp4_snapshot_00.52_[2021.10.20_15.59.12].jpg

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
Stage 2 media has a facebook page that was last posted too in may 2020 with short video, could message them and ask. They did not seem to post it to the group from what I could find

meditions

Casual Client
It would be interesting to find Don Juan and Don Tu. I have tried without success before. I know that some of the women created as playing guards are stuntwomen so presumably there is indeed some Zako action.

SimulatedOunce

Avid Affiliate
Anyone knows what movie this is from?

6 topless zakos are shot down one by one by a sniper girl.

This is actually two videos clipped together.

The sniper part is from SleeperKid. I think they have a website also.

Not exactly sure about the clip with the 6 girls but I'm pretty sure it's Sophie's or something like that. They've been mentioned on this thread before. The uniforms and video quality are identical. You can also look up 'Dddracul' on DeviantArt for screen caps but he doesn't seem to want to cite the original creators.

Flexity

Casual Client
Ok tbh I was waiting nothing from this...but they show zako at the end trailer (hope they doing all the transition in the show it self (or at least that stylise) but now I'm kind of hype ha ha)

oh my that short haired blonde is cute as heck. Hope we get to see more of her.

Attachments

• cute blonde zako.png
    cute blonde zako.png
    372.3 KB · Views: 262
  • cute blonde zako 2.png
    cute blonde zako 2.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 276
  • cute blonde zako 3.png
    cute blonde zako 3.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 242

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This is actually two videos clipped together.

The sniper part is from SleeperKid. I think they have a website also.

Not exactly sure about the clip with the 6 girls but I'm pretty sure it's Sophie's or something like that. They've been mentioned on this thread before. The uniforms and video quality are identical. You can also look up 'Dddracul' on DeviantArt for screen caps but he doesn't seem to want to cite the original creators.
Thanks! Yeah I know the Sleeperkid sniper video, I think it is up somewhere online too. Sadly, the other one I cannot find anywhere.

Anyone knows what movie this is from ?

WOW those ladies are fragile. They break into dust even when just flipped over! :D Love the one he flips by putting the staff between her legs. :)

SimulatedOunce

Avid Affiliate
She's not really a major character in the games but in the latest Μ.K. film, she's pretty much a zako.

MediaFire

PW is `utclub` plus the capital letters in my name plus the numbers in the filename (excluding the extension) written in numeric form. Cap all letters.

Attachments

• 199.png
    199.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 207
  • 200.png
    200.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 227

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.