wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nemesis is a super-cool flick! One of my favorite 90's Sci-Fi B Movies.
Thanks! It was indeed a pretty entertaining sci fi B movie, and the effects were surprisingly good for its budget. The explosions and shooting/chase scenes were rather expertly done.
I hear sadly the series gets worse and worse later on, but I am curious to check out the sequels anyway.

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
Thanks! It was indeed a pretty entertaining sci fi B movie, and the effects were surprisingly good for its budget. The explosions and shooting/chase scenes were rather expertly done.
I hear sadly the series gets worse and worse later on, but I am curious to check out the sequels anyway.
The series did go "Down Hill" from there. It's a real shame, because Olivier Gruner's character, Alex, was so awesome & likeable.
Part 2 wasn't too bad to be honest. Check 'em out for yourself.

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
highly recommend crime house studios
Crime House produces some wonderful videos.
I recently bought "Dangerous Spy Mission" , "Spaceship Indigo 2: Landing" & "Spaceship Indigo 2 : Gas".
The "Starship Indigo" series has a few different style of Zako uniforms, that were very nicely done.
I bought these videos because they have Uniform Stealing written into the stories.
I highly recommend these videos & Crime House.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Regarding The Suicide Squad.

Obvious plot spoilers below. So beware!

Pros
- Many female enemies in the regime forces.
- They appear in multiple ranks from low level grunts to officers barking orders
- We get a number of close up shots of their faces rather than just fleeting background shots.
- They are randomly occurring and not part of some special group. Just regular troops.
- No silly costumes but regular functional ,military gear and attire.
- A few are shown being directly offed by the heroes*. One even gets a flechette in the eye courtesy of Bloodsport.
- Some nice shots of indirect fatalities they suffer as a result of the goodies plans involving explosives.*

Cons
- * However the vast majority of direct kills by the heroes are against the male goons. I only counted one or two female regime mooks getting slotted like this.
- *The vast number of female mooks biting the dust occur indirectly, i.e when the explosives set by the goodies go off prematurely. Or when the star fish alien runs amok.
- All gratuitous villainous mook deaths are male. No female regime mooks get garroted, sliced etc.
- I don't think any get shown being bumped off by Harley Quinn when she tears through the presidential palace. This is hugely disappointing as there were female guards present in scenes just before. This would have been the ideal moment.
- Barring the above scene and the bit towards the end, the heroes actually rarely directly attack and eliminate regime forces generally. Never mind female ones. The only other direct examples of them bumping off enemy females are when they mistakenly comically kill off some of their supposed rebel allies. There are some nice shots here, but these are not villainous mooks.

That being said, overall 7/10 as far as female mooks is concerned. Although most of this score is purely due to their sheer presence. I haven't seen this level of female mooks in a military context in a big budget film ever I think...

Last edited:

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
Regarding The Suicide Squad.

Obvious plot spoilers below. So beware!

Pros
- Many female enemies in the regime forces.
- They appear in multiple ranks from low level grunts to officers barking orders
- We get a number of close up shots of their faces rather than just fleeting background shots.
- They are randomly occurring and not part of some special group. Just regular troops.
- No silly costumes but regular functional ,military gear and attire.
- A few are shown being directly offed by the heroes*. One even gets a flechette in the eye courtesy of Bloodsport.
- Some nice shots of indirect fatalities they suffer as a result of the goodies plans involving explosives.*

Cons
- * However the vast majority of direct kills by the heroes are against the male goons. I only counted one or two female regime mooks getting slotted like this.
- *The vast number of female mooks biting the dust occur indirectly, i.e when the explosives set by the goodies go off prematurely. Or when the star fish alien runs amok.
- All gratuitous villainous mook deaths are male. No female regime mooks get garroted, sliced etc.
- I don't think any get shown being bumped off by Harley Quinn when she tears through the presidential palace. This is hugely disappointing as there were female guards present in scenes just before. This would have been the ideal moment.
- Barring the above scene and the bit towards the end, the heroes actually rarely directly attack and eliminate regime forces generally. Never mind female ones. The only other direct examples of them bumping of enemy females are when they mistakenly comically kill off some of their supposed rebel allies. There are some nice shots here, but these are not villainous mooks.

That being said, overall 7/10 as far as female mooks is concerned. Although most of this score is purely due to their sheer presence. I haven't seen this level of female mooks in a military context in a big budget film ever I think...
Thanks for letting us know this.
Otherwise, how was the movie? I loved the first SS.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Haven't seen the other two* but heard bad things about them especially regarding the first. This one appears to be much better received all around. Seems like a DC equivalent of Guardians of the Galaxy in terms of humour etc. So as a cape film it is good fun. Could actually be the first enjoyable big budget DC film they have managed to make. Doesn't take itself seriously and just has fun, so it's not morose nonsense like the Snyder films.

Honestly I only really had a look due to our interest in female mooks.

*EDIT: Forgot the other was the Birds of Prey spin off.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Probably just screen caps as I'm no video editor.

As the film is out now the performers are able to release more behind the scenes details.

The stunt woman who played the
soldier taking a fatal flechette to the eye has revealed herself! Very nice hey!
I'm pleased with my own initial speculation as I suspected it might be her based on facial profile and various other shots from other cast members on Instagram.

1628356526934.png

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Probably just screen caps as I'm no video editor.

As the film is out now the performers are able to release more behind the scenes details.

The stunt woman who played the
soldier taking a fatal flechette to the eye has revealed herself! Very nice hey!
I'm pleased with my own initial speculation as I suspected it might be her based on facial profile and various other shots from other cast members on Instagram.

horatiojones80

Content Creator

Cartels (Steven Seagal) Possibly one of the worst movies ever made (check out reviews of it) but one of the best Zako scenes I've ever seen in my life. The actres, Sharlene Royer is a stuntwoman who has an absolutely bangin body, and her cargo pants are very tight around her. She has a fantastic butt and you get a great angle of it at the end.

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Actually being an ardent zako fan i had great expectations about the videos specially by the way you presented it. But in reality, i was very dejected when i saw the videos. It was nowhere close to whay we actually understand by "zako" videos.
I understand that this is your first initiative. Having watched a lot of action pact zako videos in the past i would suggest you to create something in the likes of the following:
1.Geheim code death force ( you will find the video in this forum itself as it has been posted multiple times).
2. Million eyes of Sumuru ( available on youtube)
3. Operation whiteshark
4. Cheppindi chestha ( an indian movie. I posted it in this forum before)
5. Rani mera naam ( an indian movie. I posted in this forum before).

There are much more of similar kind. I just named a few. Kindly do some research from your end.

Also you can re-create videos of well known James Bond movies that had evil henchmen with evil henchwomen such as Octopussy and so on.

Try to create more tight fitting uniforms for evil zakos...specially exposing the midriffs.

All the best!!!
OKI thanks for the suggestions. In the future I will try to dress in a uniform more revealing midriffs.
Such a uniform sewn to the needs of club members.
Greetings.

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Darth Chlorophorm, here.
I enjoy your videos a lot.
The fact that they're "Low Budget" isn't an issue for me.
They're fun to watch. The uniforms are great & the actresses look wonderful wearing those uniforms.
I know the members of U.S.B. agree with me on this.
I thank you for sharing your work with us. Please, keep 'em coming.
Cool. thanks for the nice opinion.
Yes, I will come here more often.
Best Regards.

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Don't worry, friend, I see that you try very hard and your films are very popular, the main thing is that you can make videos that you like, as well as that you can show these films to all other people. I also dreamed of making such short videos with my girlfriend, but she refused. You have your own actresses and your site, you are a happy person, I envy you. By the way, big big fetish firms do not always shoot good things, they can shoot monotonous and uninteresting videos, I bought videos from fetish firms many times and was disappointed after watching. I really love such large companies as "Neon Dark" and "Amazon Warriors", but these companies have a lot of monotonous and not very interesting videos.
I must admit that the popularity of my films is quite high. I'm a little surprised by this. The coolest thing is that someone is waiting for my next films and I can share my work.
Unfortunately I know what you mean when you write about monotonous movies. I recently purchased a movie and was unfortunately very disappointed. Out of a ten-minute movie, a maximum of three mnutes were fun.
For me, Neon Dark and Amazon Warriors are really cool. And their films are extraordinary.
All the best

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Not everything needs to be a huge spectacle and have bodypiles. There are plenty of studios that make videos like that. I personally like videos that have 1-5 zako max and focus on them. I liked the last UWU video where the woman was laying face down in tight black jeans while the camera slowly zoomed out. A lot of the "big" studios don't have scenes like this. Can't argue with you about tight fitting uniforms and midriffs. never hurts, but at a certain point it can be a bit over the top, like the neon dark videos. Don't get me wrong they are great too, but sometimes I just want to see Zako wearing tight jeans instead of ridiculous costumes. Not many studios get this, UWU does.
Thank you very much.
.Just a variety. You can choose what you want at the moment.
I love uniforms. The tighter the better. But close to the original.

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
hello my good friend, with little you can do a lot, the videos are good, they could improve with a little more, maybe use the camera angles well, not so distant when you have to eliminate a guard, you supply an actress well with clones , so you can use it as many times as you want, make approaches when you attack the guard, cover his mouth, break his neck, things like that, but more closely, a humble advice, continue with your videos friend, greetings :wink: :cool:
Hello my friend. Thanks for your advice.
I'm going to continue.
:smile::cool:
Greetings.

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
yeah but there are tons of studios and videos trying to do over the top setpieces and costumes. I like UWU videos because they are more down to earth. The actresses look like women I've dated, which is a huge plus for me. I've never worked up the courage to ask a girlfriend to RP a scenario like this, but some day I'd like to find someone who would be open minded enough.

Speaking of that, does your latest video have any face down shots? Didn't see any in the previews, but if it does might as well pick it up.

Hope I got it right. The guardian is face down after being eliminated. If so, there are three takes.
Two close up time 10:32 and 10:52 film.
And 4:59 minutes of the film is briefly seen from a distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.