Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I think 'childish' is a bit much. It sounds insulting. It's an amateur production, not a mainstream, or indie film, more like a fetish company production, but it seems like it's not even that, just one person with a camera. 'Amateurish' would be more appropriate, no offense intended. I think constructive criticism is good, but there are more polite ways to do it. If we support someone like uniformedwomenuniverse, and explain what works and what needs work, maybe some day he/she will have more ladies on set, have a bigger budget, have better acting and action scenes, etc..

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
No flag, no foul.
Criticism of someone's creation is permitted. Link to site rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Am-500

Casual Client
Oh yes !!! Definitely it is!!!... this video only shows one or two girls standing , looking very weak and falling onto a matress when they get knocked out. There are no bodypiles not even proper fight scenes...they are just standing like some inanimate objects...anyway...it's nothing personal..just thought of sharing my candid feedback
I think 'childish' is a bit much. It sounds insulting. It's an amateur production, not a mainstream, or indie film, more like a fetish company production, but it seems like it's not even that, just one person with a camera. 'Amateurish' would be more appropriate, no offense intended. I think constructive criticism is good, but there are more polite ways to do it. If we
No flag, no foul.
Criticism of someone's creation is permitted. Link to site rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Thanks fleet

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Oh yes !!! Definitely it is!!!... this video only shows one or two girls standing , looking very weak and falling onto a matress when they get knocked out. There are no bodypiles not even proper fight scenes...they are just standing like some inanimate objects...anyway...it's nothing personal..just thought of sharing my candid feedback..
It is a sharp opinion. But strike in point. But i do not agree withe all.
Yes, only one actress plays there. It is a bit difficult to record a pile of bodies with one actress. But such a scene would be cool.
Mattress. You're right, it should be more camouflaged. There is already an idea, we'll see how it hides in the next video.:wink:
The fight scene in ep 5 :cool:
As for the weakness of the actress.:mad: I apsolutely disagree here. We recorded over 6 hours in 34 degrees heat. She never complained the whole time a smile was on her face.
Thanks for the opinion. For me, it has a huge meaning.
Best Regards.

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
I think 'childish' is a bit much. It sounds insulting. It's an amateur production, not a mainstream, or indie film, more like a fetish company production, but it seems like it's not even that, just one person with a camera. 'Amateurish' would be more appropriate, no offense intended. I think constructive criticism is good, but there are more polite ways to do it. If we support someone like uniformedwomenuniverse, and explain what works and what needs work, maybe some day he/she will have more ladies on set, have a bigger budget, have better acting and action scenes, etc..
Thanks for your opinion. Yes, Amateurish can be called that. I never talked about being a film producer.
Out of pure passion, I wanted to make a movie as I would like to watch it....... and one day i start making a movie.
I was very surprised by the popularity they gained.:smile:
I know that they lack a lot compared to large productions.:frown:
But I doesn't give up. I want to my movie be better.
Thank you Amazon Ahark.
Greetings to all.

Am-500

Casual Client
Yes, only one actress plays there. It is a bit difficult to record a pile of bodies with one actress. But such a scene would be cool.
Mattress. You're right, it should be more camouflaged. There is already an idea, we'll see how it hides in the next video.:wink:
As for the weakness of the actress.:mad: I apsolutely disagree here. We recorded over 6 hours in 34 degrees heat. She never complained the whole time a smile was on her face.
Best Regards.
Best Regards.
Actually being an ardent zako fan i had great expectations about the videos specially by the way you presented it. But in reality, i was very dejected when i saw the videos. It was nowhere close to whay we actually understand by "zako" videos.
I understand that this is your first initiative. Having watched a lot of action pact zako videos in the past i would suggest you to create something in the likes of the following:
1.Geheim code death force ( you will find the video in this forum itself as it has been posted multiple times).
2. Million eyes of Sumuru ( available on youtube)
3. Operation whiteshark
4. Cheppindi chestha ( an indian movie. I posted it in this forum before)
5. Rani mera naam ( an indian movie. I posted in this forum before).

There are much more of similar kind. I just named a few. Kindly do some research from your end.

Also you can re-create videos of well known James Bond movies that had evil henchmen with evil henchwomen such as Octopussy and so on.

Try to create more tight fitting uniforms for evil zakos...specially exposing the midriffs.

All the best!!!

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
Thanks for your opinion. Yes, Amateurish can be called that. I never talked about being a film producer.
Out of pure passion, I wanted to make a movie as I would like to watch it....... and one day i start making a movie.
Thank you Amazon Ahark.
Greetings to all.
Darth Chlorophorm, here.
I enjoy your videos a lot.
The fact that they're "Low Budget" isn't an issue for me.
They're fun to watch. The uniforms are great & the actresses look wonderful wearing those uniforms.
I know the members of U.S.B. agree with me on this.
I thank you for sharing your work with us. Please, keep 'em coming.

Alexandr

Club Regular
Thank you Amazon Ahark.
Greetings to all.
Don't worry, friend, I see that you try very hard and your films are very popular, the main thing is that you can make videos that you like, as well as that you can show these films to all other people. I also dreamed of making such short videos with my girlfriend, but she refused. You have your own actresses and your site, you are a happy person, I envy you. By the way, big big fetish firms do not always shoot good things, they can shoot monotonous and uninteresting videos, I bought videos from fetish firms many times and was disappointed after watching. I really love such large companies as "Neon Dark" and "Amazon Warriors", but these companies have a lot of monotonous and not very interesting videos.

darthchlorophorm

Casual Client
Don't worry, friend, I see that you try very hard and your films are very popular, the main thing is that you can make videos that you like, as well as that you can show these films to all other people. I also dreamed of making such short videos with my girlfriend, but she refused. You have your own actresses and your site, you are a happy person, I envy you. By the way, big big fetish firms do not always shoot good things, they can shoot monotonous and uninteresting videos, I bought videos from fetish firms many times and was disappointed after watching. I really love such large companies as "Neon Dark" and "Amazon Warriors", but these companies have a lot of monotonous and not very interesting videos.
I agree with you. I had a Custom done in 2000, by A.E.S. Productions. The two actresses were wonderful. Aced the script. However, the video quality was horrible. I was told it was shot on digital, when it was clearly shot on VHS. The same can be said for big Hollywood productions. How many times have a movies really been hyped up by the movie companies. Later, fans are given badly written products.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Actually being an ardent zako fan i had great expectations about the videos specially by the way you presented it. But in reality, i was very dejected when i saw the videos. It was nowhere close to whay we actually understand by "zako" videos.
I understand that this is your first initiative. Having watched a lot of action pact zako videos in the past i would suggest you to create something in the likes of the following:
1.Geheim code death force ( you will find the video in this forum itself as it has been posted multiple times).
2. Million eyes of Sumuru ( available on youtube)
3. Operation whiteshark
4. Cheppindi chestha ( an indian movie. I posted it in this forum before)
5. Rani mera naam ( an indian movie. I posted in this forum before).

There are much more of similar kind. I just named a few. Kindly do some research from your end.

Also you can re-create videos of well known James Bond movies that had evil henchmen with evil henchwomen such as Octopussy and so on.

Try to create more tight fitting uniforms for evil zakos...specially exposing the midriffs.

All the best!!!
Not everything needs to be a huge spectacle and have bodypiles. There are plenty of studios that make videos like that. I personally like videos that have 1-5 zako max and focus on them. I liked the last UWU video where the woman was laying face down in tight black jeans while the camera slowly zoomed out. A lot of the "big" studios don't have scenes like this. Can't argue with you about tight fitting uniforms and midriffs. never hurts, but at a certain point it can be a bit over the top, like the neon dark videos. Don't get me wrong they are great too, but sometimes I just want to see Zako wearing tight jeans instead of ridiculous costumes. Not many studios get this, UWU does.

Am-500

Casual Client
Not everything needs to be a huge spectacle and have bodypiles. There are plenty of studios that make videos like that. I personally like videos that have 1-5 zako max and focus on them. I liked the last UWU video where the woman was laying face down in tight black jeans while the camera slowly zoomed out. A lot of the "big" studios don't have scenes like this. Can't argue with you about tight fitting uniforms and midriffs. never hurts, but at a certain point it can be a bit over the top, like the neon dark videos. Don't get me wrong they are great too, but sometimes I just want to see Zako wearing tight jeans instead of ridiculous costumes. Not many studios get this, UWU does.
At the end of the day, it's all a matter of personal taste and preferences

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
Thank you Amazon Ahark.
Greetings to all.
hello my good friend, with little you can do a lot, the videos are good, they could improve with a little more, maybe use the camera angles well, not so distant when you have to eliminate a guard, you supply an actress well with clones , so you can use it as many times as you want, make approaches when you attack the guard, cover his mouth, break his neck, things like that, but more closely, a humble advice, continue with your videos friend, greetings :wink: :cool:

horatiojones80

Content Creator
At the end of the day, it's all a matter of personal taste and preferences
yeah but there are tons of studios and videos trying to do over the top setpieces and costumes. I like UWU videos because they are more down to earth. The actresses look like women I've dated, which is a huge plus for me. I've never worked up the courage to ask a girlfriend to RP a scenario like this, but some day I'd like to find someone who would be open minded enough.

Thank you Amazon Ahark.
Greetings to all.
Speaking of that, does your latest video have any face down shots? Didn't see any in the previews, but if it does might as well pick it up.

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
New Episode out now - AGRIOS

27 Minute Run Time

4xNvI8L.gif

zc3YCWf.gif

eenmVvL.gif

SG3qcOj.gif

lkStRTz.gif

MXx8yph.gif

4bHsFl9.gif

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
Thank you Amazon Ahark.
Greetings to all.
Keep having fun! Fun is important

If you want tips ever you can hunt me down, discord is the easiest

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Thank you Amazon Ahark.
Greetings to all.
Thanks for sharing your video work! I appreciate the effort involved in making such a production, especially with making it look the way you want. Here's some feedback that hopefully helps...

• The location you used looks great for a Zako theme video and could provide many great scenes inside and outside...love it!
  • The new model is very beautiful! She looks great in that outfit too and seeing a range of her expressions is great especially to show emotion from being surprised to taking a hit.
  • Your camera work looks great too when just focusing on the female actress. Good work following her as she moves and using a mixture of close up shots to full body ones. The variety is good and helps show the scene well plus reflecting what she is doing, etc.
  • When you have the intruder (think this is you?) attack the girl, the camera position is still which makes sense if it just the two of you. Try making such scenes from multiple takes with different camera angles and merging together. This does take more work, but will provide more interesting scenes when showing action when you cannot easily move the camera during the scene itself.
  • In order to get the feel this is Zako, it does help to make the scenes feel more like there are multiple Zako there, even if not in the same camera frame together. Some techniques to help give the illusion there are many females versus one are...
    • Changing the scene where it is clear you are someone else, but near the previous location, like seeing action take place at the start of a corridor and then moving to the other end and seeing another girl appear.
    • Another technique is changing the look of the actress slightly, even if representing a clone, some small change like a wig can also make it feel like she is another person.
    • There are some advanced production techniques you can use to help make it appear as if several Zako are in the same camera frame together, but use just one actress for this. This takes the most effort and time, but the reward is a wonderful scene with as many females as you want to show together using the same person.

A minor item and more of personal taste is I would prefer to see female versus female, such as a one female protagonist taking on all the Zako. This could be managed with having a second model to join your scene, but understand that can be a challenge in both finding someone and cost. The upside is this would give you another actress to help model scenes with Zako falling atop each other, so the one actress could play as both the protagonist as well as another Zako. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.