Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Man that scene was great. Muscle girls? Hell yes. Golden shiny bikinis? Hell yes. Knockouts? hot. Aftermath shot? meh better than nothing I guess. I loved the guy falling on the knocked out girls butt. God I wish that were me. Are there any more aftermath shots? Seems like the scene was heavily cut. Is it like that in the movie or did the video just do that? Do you see them on the ground after or is that all you see of them. Can't be assed to track down this movie right now, but I'll probably do it eventually.
There's definitely cuts in the youtube clip for The Last Mercenary. If you watch the full scene, there's a few more glimpses of the knocked out henchwomen (well, the dark haired one at least)

Pretty sure this is the full fight, the clip starts right when the fight begins, so not the entire bathroom scene when the ladies are messing with Van Damme's son before he walks in.

Last edited:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Found this pic online, apparently from the movie:
Qian jiao bai mei (1961) - anyone know more about this movie?
TEKF5B5q

edotdot

Avid Affiliate
Custom I ordered earlier this year. Really awesome! Here is the link to purchase it.

If you are interested in commissioning a custom like this, she doesn't take just any script; it has to be written properly, especially when it comes to fighting customs like this. If you need help writing one, I worked with her many times and know what she is looking for.

I suggest reaching out to Hannah Perez and filling out a custom order form.

I can't afford to pay for another custom myself at the time, but if you need help writing a script and model suggestions, I would be happy to help.

Let me know.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Custom I ordered earlier this year. Really awesome! Here is the link to purchase it.

If you are interested in commissioning a custom like this, she doesn't take just any script; it has to be written properly, especially when it comes to fighting customs like this. If you need help writing one, I worked with her many times and know what she is looking for.

I suggest reaching out to Hannah Perez and filling out a custom order form.

I can't afford to pay for another custom myself at the time, but if you need help writing a script and model suggestions, I would be happy to help.

Let me know.
this is really good!
how much did it cost you?

edotdot

Avid Affiliate
this is really good!
how much did it cost you?

It cost me $550, but a couple things:

The wardrobe was something I bought and sent over from a previous custom, so if you wanted different wardrobe that would factor into the price.

Also, more importantly, the script had to be straight to the point, very simplified and extremely easy to follow. Otherwise, if it takes too much prep or pre-production, the price shoots up like crazy.

She has a great line-up of models coming up in the next few months, and ones I highly recommend that have experience in fighting. So, like I said I can't afford to pay anything, but I can help put the concept/script together so that it is accepted.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
It cost me $550, but a couple things:

The wardrobe was something I bought and sent over from a previous custom, so if you wanted different wardrobe that would factor into the price.

Also, more importantly, the script had to be straight to the point, very simplified and extremely easy to follow. Otherwise, if it takes too much prep or pre-production, the price shoots up like crazy.

She has a great line-up of models coming up in the next few months, and ones I highly recommend that have experience in fighting. So, like I said I can't afford to pay anything, but I can help put the concept/script together so that it is accepted.
I see thx for the info, sadly is too much for my poor student life ha ha
but at least it can serve as info for other, more fortunate person of the forum XD

still thx fro this commission mate

edotdot

Avid Affiliate
I see thx for the info, sadly is too much for my poor student life ha ha
but at least it can serve as info for other, more fortunate person of the forum XD

still thx fro this commission mate

No problem! Yep, offer stands for everyone. Happy to contribute

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.