1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightning returns texture modding???

Discussion in 'Game Mod Requests' started by Crafted-Lightning, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Crafted-Lightning

Crafted-Lightning Vivacious Visitor

So posted this around a bit and was wondering if anyone has had any success using Texmod or Umod for Final Fantasy Lightning Returns on Steam? Or if there's an alternative way to edit and repackage the textures as would love too get modding this game. Really appreciate any information, thank you for reading.
    (Also sorry if this is in the wrong category, wasn't sure where was best to put it).

Update:
    still trying many different methods, to get either Texmod or Umod working with Lightning Returns but hypothesizing due to the game having to run online, this may be stopping Texmod. Also after doing a lot of digging around online found someone who has somehow managed to mod Lightning Returns using Texmod; I downloaded their mod but the problem is Texmod doesn't run with the game , so can't use their mod anyway. The mod looks legit but have no idea how they've done it. 【TexMod】《Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII》[锡箔奶挺](Tinfoil Lightning) - 《最终幻想13:雷霆归来》 - 3DMGAME论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  2. EuAntonio1

EuAntonio1 Potential Patron

i am loking foward to this to !

3. janii

janii Potential Patron

Same. Injecting Umod doesnt work, crashes game instantly when trying to boot.

4. Crafted-Lightning

Damn so many texture mods I want to create on this game, was really hoping Texmod or Umod would pull through.

5. janii

janii Potential Patron

Does it also crash as soon as you try to start the game with umod for you?

6. Crafted-Lightning

When starting the game through either Texmod or Umod the game won't load however, I can activate the global hook on Umod after starting the game, but Umod won't work.

7. Crafted-Lightning

Update: still trying many different methods, to get either Texmod or Umod working with Lightning Returns but hypothesizing due to the game having to run online, this may be stopping Texmod. Also after doing a lot of digging around online found someone who has somehow managed to mod Lightning Returns using Texmod; I downloaded their mod but the problem is Texmod doesn't run with the game , so can't use their mod anyway. The mod looks legit but have no idea how they've done it. 【TexMod】《Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII》[锡箔奶挺](Tinfoil Lightning) - 《最终幻想13:雷霆归来》 - 3DMGAME论坛 - Powered by Discuz!