Launch with custom startup character - pass arguments (1 Viewer)

hansi1

Potential Patron
I am wondering if it is possible to launch the game with a custom start up character.
Ideally I would like to launch the game from the command line and pass arguments such as hair color, hair style etc (basically an API to SDT). Do if have to decompile the code for that or is it possible to somehow configure the loader to change the default starting girl? Any ideas are welcome :)

hansi1

Potential Patron
Okay i think i will be able to achieve what i described using character strings in the modding tab. I could write a script which generates character strings based on arguments describing the visuals. When i place a txt file containing this character string into the /Mods/$INIT$ folder as described here the game is launched with a custom character.
Still I am open for other suggestions

RokPhenix

Content Creator
Welcome to the UTC Forum.
They are many ways for get what you ask.
You give one solution.
loadingscreenV1 allow users to start the game with a character mod.
moreclothing had a line for that:

Moreclothing settings:
; ------ Moreclothing Character Folder Settings ----------

+charcodeafterload=

charcodeafterload will load this charcode after moreclothing has finished loading. paste your charcode at the end of the equals sign

Maybe you will find other ways.
Hope this post help you.

hansi1

Potential Patron
Welcome to the UTC Forum.
They are many ways for get what you ask.
You give one solution.
loadingscreenV1 allow users to start the game with a character mod.
moreclothing had a line for that:

Moreclothing settings:
; ------ Moreclothing Character Folder Settings ----------

+charcodeafterload=

charcodeafterload will load this charcode after moreclothing has finished loading. paste your charcode at the end of the equals sign

Maybe you will find other ways.
Hope this post help you.
That's great. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.