Lara Croft Ryona (Tomb raider Legend) (1 Viewer)

P

Patate

Hi,
First, I'm new there, so hi everyone , I'm Patate :D
Second, I haven't seen any ryona video about Lara from TRL, so I've decided to make one :)
I've added gimp'd blood effects and hearbeat thingies to make it more sexy and "realistic" (after all, taking all these bullets in the body should hurt ! ) :p
Enjoeh and don't forget to pick 720p !
(the beginning is in french, because I'm french :V )

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Hello Patate and welcome to our forum! Nice to see you like videogame ryona, and that you start by posting a video for us in your first post :)
I remember playing TBL when it came out. I usually played the second level where the soldiers ambush Lara, and I always went to close distance so that they woud kick her down until she could not take it anymore. The evening gown is great outfit, but I almost liked more her sport outfit.

1327959-clipboard01_super.jpg

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Looking great. Though I would prefer not to have the fuzzy, hazy effect when she dies. That's just me though. =D Good luck and welcome!

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Welcome to the forums! You know you have a good introduction when you're already contributing.

I liked this video, but there's not much to it (outside of the effects, which are superb). Maybe you could try adding a bit more action, instead of just having her stand and take the bullets?

By the way, I always liked that outfit. I always wished that they let you use the bikini outside of the mansion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.