Lafiel (Banner of the Stars) (1 Viewer)

Shade

Content Creator
Alright, finally managed to slip away from life to finish this up. Hopefully. I've attached a preview and the hair (though this won't be it's final upload place, but I figured I'd give you a copy to play with yourself). If you're all happy with it I'll do some final blending stuff and remove my color palette then upload it on my thread for everyone to download!

On the boots, they're actually a modified version of my Yoko Boots, I kind of had this 'Those look somewhat similar!' so I did a quick through together of her Boots, though I know it's not identical, as it was a side thing that took 15 minutes, they're not bad. I'll add some shading to them and throw them up with the hair once you've approved it.

Again, sorry for the two week delay. Hopefully you're happy with what this has turned in to.

TL;DR. Thoughts on final adjustments to be made before I consider this request filled and upload the hair?

iMostlyJustLurk

Potential Patron
No worries about the delay at all. I've had a ton of fun hashing out the details with you and it's looking pretty darn good.

Maybe sometime I should go about poking some modding people about getting the tiara's tassles done (I bet modified earrings would do the trick). But for the moment I am one happy camper. ^_^

Shade

Content Creator
Final check, you're happy for me to remove my color palette and upload it in it's current state? This request has been filled?

Now is the time for me to make any final adjustments. Don't miss out! :P

iMostlyJustLurk

Potential Patron
Ok, final adjustments... hmm.

Oh, the tiara should probably be a lighter shade of grey. I can't believe I never noticed that before ;^_^

Shade

Content Creator
Alright, the finished hair is up on my thread (Found in my signature or here. I'll put up the boots as soon as I finish them off, and when I stop f'ing up my formatting and putting everything in a huge spoiler tag...

If you're wonder, this required 70 layers, 25 Paths. Hope you like it! I think this would be one of those hairs that would be awesome as a Dynamic SWF import. That's outside of my skill set though.

iMostlyJustLurk

Potential Patron
Looks great. Thanks again for taking the time to put this together.

I thought I'd share one of my favorite Lafiel wallpapers. The original had the eyes the wrong color, so I corrected them in this version (I managed to fumble my way around in GIMP enough to get an acceptable result).

So for putting up with my OCD about this character, please enjoy a product of it with my compliments. :P

Shade

Content Creator
I like the red version of the dress... If only I had real Modding Skills... xD

And you're welcome, it was actually a fun hair to work on, and provided a nice challenge. There are some parts I'm not happy about, though I'll keep them to myself so you don't notice. :P Overall I'm reasonably happy with it though, I suppose I'm always going to dislike my own work however.

Again, sorry for the two week delay there, this should have been finished ages ago.

Boot's are also up on my page, enjoy them as a bonus to the request.

Now... Off to find other requests to develop my gallery so I feel like I'm good enough to apply for Artist Status...

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
This is a loader mod, but I like the character and couldn't resist.
bos.jpg

Shade

Content Creator
Dante said:
You're welcome, but I found a bug. If forgot to finish the "arm behind back" position. I'll have it fixed soon. But I got a friend making them into Vanilla mods now

I'll be trying! ;) Let's not get too excited until I've actually proven I can do it. :P

Though again, thanks for the chance.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
*stops running around the room screaming "S..D..T!" Okay totally calm. ;D Nah I was gonna pass out a few and work on some myself. I need to start working with Vanilla anyway. With the exception of Hims and Effects.

Faceless

Content Creator
You know what this hair needs? It needs to be dynamic. Maybe I'll even get around to converting it.

Shade

Content Creator
Faceless said:
You know what this hair needs? It needs to be dynamic. Maybe I'll even get around to converting it.

I kind of decided that too in post #25, pity that was the point I finished the request. xD

Well, I have no dynamicing abilities anyway. I'm sure you could do it awesomely Faceless. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.