Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (may 27/2011) *FINAL small BUT MERRY CONTENT (v.8)* (1 Viewer)

Out of the witchblade Masane Amaha BG contestants which is the best?

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 7 41.2%

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 8 B

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Soulbinder said:
Yeah, number 3 is the one I meant by waterfall. Thank you so much for going to this trouble for me :) and the dungeon cell I had was Dungeon Cell 3, but looking at that picture I prefer Dungeon Cell 2 so if you could upload that I'd be ever so grateful.

EDIT: The Hot Spring one was different. Brownish, I remember. If that's not too much trouble for you.

No problem, im glad to provide. ;)

Dungeon Cell 2 Hotspring 2

Is the second one what you mean by the "brownish" hotspring? Also if you like, I can still upload dungeon cell 3 as well. (feel free to ask for more, its not a pain in the ass at all :))

Soulbinder

Potential Patron
That's the right hotspring, I'm glad brownish was enough for you to figure that out. And dungeon cell 2 works better for me. Thanks again!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Many thanks kuroryuu. Just grabbed your entire set. Cant wait to thumb through them! Thanks again and look forward to any future work you do! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.