Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (may 27/2011) *FINAL small BUT MERRY CONTENT (v.8)* (1 Viewer)

Out of the witchblade Masane Amaha BG contestants which is the best?

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 7 41.2%

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 8 B

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (april 16/2011) *opinions please*

@fallout 666: Thank you.

@dark daisuke: I actually found one "under freeway" picture today: number 5 (atleast I think it is), but there are other candidates as well of course.
I would be delighted if you would take a look at them as well and tell me what you think.

Anyway, help considering the "Masane bg" is again much appreciated and when its finally been decided I get to work on the next archive release. (but its still far from complete)

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (april 17/2011) *more opinions please*

ara ara. Alright, cut 7 and 8A they have a bit to much of an apocalyptic feel. 5 and 6 are perfect, they fit the feel of the city well so I'd say there a keeper. 8B is good as well, kinda reminds me of the apartment/cafe she lived at, I don't quite know weather it would fit well as a BG though to much of a public eye feel....i don't think i would ever use it for Masane, but that's just me. As for 9, its alright it fits the bill, but in my opinion for me I want the BG and the SDT character of Masane to fit hand in hand, and since its more like she would be giving a blow job in the middle of an freeway road it doesn't work to well for me. The other bridge was under like what was needed and was on the walkway not the road with minimal lighting that's why it works. Good job finding those though.

Hold a poll, my vote is for 5 and 1 though.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (april 18/2011) *VOTES PLEASE*

@dark daisuke: Hahaha *scratching the back of his head* ;D sorry for depending on you all the time, you just seem to be the most knowledgeable about Witchblade around this forum.
Thanks for helping out again! I added a poll for the last 5 contestants btw, so be sure to vote :)

You other people out there be sure to vote for the best one too, comments and reasonings about why would your chosen bg contestant would be the best are very much appreciated! Other comments are very much welcome as well.

Anyway the poll will be probably be up atleast for this week.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

fallout666 said:
i like all them. they looked good
But thats not the point...still I appreciate your opinion, thank you.

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

alright, my votes been placed. I narrowed it down and picked 5, it just suits her best as it resembles one of the scenes from the anime.

And don't worry bout relying on me, I enjoy it and am happy to help. Anime is one thing I know alot about.

black.dragon

Potential Patron

6 and 8B look great, but the atmosphere is too public. Who gives a blowjob in the middle of the street or on a bridge? Not to mention the woman is being forced to do it so better make the session short or the cops be coming.

4 is a nice, private place. I don't like the lack of lighting in the background and lack of contrast though. Also, the ground is not quite parallel to the plane that the soles of the guy's shoes would be on.

1 and 5 don't have the problems mentioned above. I pick 5 because I prefer its general atmosphere over that of 1.

So my taste seems similar to that of the poster above me.

Btw, I don't know the Witchblade series. But I thought I'd chip in some criticism and vote anyway to help you decide.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

@ dark daisuke: Okay thanks a great deal for voting and commenting, its great to have someone around with such knowledge, makes this alot more easier. ;)

@ black.dragon: Haha yeah, its true that it would be silly to make some character its own bg with a too public place. (except if the character is a exhibitionist, which Masane isnt...)
Also, I've been trying to avoid public type bg's but some people might like them so I've released some that are like that.
Anyway thanks for voting and commenting, I really appreciate it! :)

Well for now it seems its the "number 5" that will win the contest, but I'll keep the poll up for maybe a couple of days more. (its not like the winner needs to be decided quick anyway...)
One more thing: I've worked on some bg's now (not involving the contest) and you can except a release maybe a few days from now...not 100% sure though.

Please vote and comment if you havent yet! :)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (april 20/2011) *NEW CONTENT (v.6)*

Actually I worked on the new archive alot this morning and was able to release it now, go check it out!

EDIT: closed the poll, the winner is number 5.

Whiteriver

Potential Patron

By Odin's balls, this is going to take me a while to sift through.

I'm both angered and overjoyed.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

Whiteriver said:
By Odin's balls, this is going to take me a while to sift through.

I'm both angered and overjoyed.
Haha thats a good feeling then :), thank you.

On a side note: There wont be a new archive for a while, the bg material flow has dried up and I dont have that many good unused bg material in stock.
Things can suddenly change though, but right now I think the next archive will be released after a few weeks mininum.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (may 18/2011) *BRAND NEW CONTENT (v.7)*

Finally got over my tiredness and lazyness to overcome the ordeal to create another archive.

So yeah, a new archive uploaded, go check it out.

fallout666

Potential Patron

thanks for the good work dude. we all get burned out once in awhile. just glad to see you back

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

fallout666 said:
thanks for the good work dude. we all get burned out once in awhile. just glad to see you back
Youre welcome and thank you for your comment. But I've always been around, except if you mean working on the archives...

The next archive will probably be the last, except if Konashion creates a widescreen mode at some point; then I will make bg's for that version. (after all, I still have all already used tall bg materials in stock)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
NEW BUT FINAL CONTENT RELEASED.

EDIT: fixed the name of two bg's while many hadnt downloaded the archive yet, archive updated. Sorry for the mistake.

Office 4 A renamed into Office 5 A (reason: already existed)
Office 4 B renamed into Office 5 B (reason: already existed)

Soulbinder

Potential Patron
These backgrounds are great, Kuroryuu, but I have a favor to ask. Could you please upload the beach, waterfall, dungeon, hot spring and chinese restaurant backgrounds individually for me? I had them before but accidentally deleted my SDT folder (and couldn't restore it, for some reason) and the archives are too big for me to download. It would be greatly appreciated if you could :)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Sure I can but do you mean all hotspring (7), dungeon (12) and beach (7) BG's? or a specific one of all? Below is the chinese one though:

Chinese restaurant

Soulbinder

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot! I wasn't aware their were multiples, so I assume it would be the first of each one. And also, the first winter forest if you wouldn't mind as well.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Okay well here you go:
Beach A Forest winter Forest lake Hotspring

But is the third one what you meant by the waterfall? and about the dungeon one, there are dungeon cells and other dungeon related bg's by name so which of these is it?
(click image below to view in full size and then decide which one you want, or if you want you can request more than one)

Soulbinder

Potential Patron
Yeah, number 3 is the one I meant by waterfall. Thank you so much for going to this trouble for me :) and the dungeon cell I had was Dungeon Cell 3, but looking at that picture I prefer Dungeon Cell 2 so if you could upload that I'd be ever so grateful.

EDIT: The Hot Spring one was different. Brownish, I remember. If that's not too much trouble for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.