Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (may 27/2011) *FINAL small BUT MERRY CONTENT (v.8)* (1 Viewer)

Out of the witchblade Masane Amaha BG contestants which is the best?

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 7 41.2%

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 8 B

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
★★★ EDIT: LAST UPDATE may 27/2011 ★ 14 new bg's ★ 384 in total ★★★ LAST ARCHIVE

New archive released, though it doesnt contain more than 14 bg's but cant really help it when working on the leftovers.
So this is it, no more tall bg content for this thread....atleast for a long time, dunno. But enjoy the last package v.8.

Now onto other matters: Since I wont be making new content (atleast for a long time) , I will be willing to redo some of the Tall bg's if you feel they need editing.
In other words; If a tall bg which I have created, is in wrong scale or the characters are on the wrong spot and so on...,THEN:
Post a comment on this thread and tell the filename of the bg and explain whats wrong with it and maybe post a picture of it with markings of the flaws.
It may take me long time to reply because of I work on two different shifts or then im just busy or lazy, so wait patiently for my reply.

I will also work on requests of making something into a bg if you wish, BUT NOT IN THIS THREAD!!!
because this thread is only for the content which are included in the rars and possible fixes of the said content.

Last but not least: Even though I may not make any more content this by no means aint a funeral, so feel free to comment as they make me feel delighted :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★★★ ARCHIVES: ★★★ (newest on top!)

v.8: Kuroryuu's_tall _BG_pack_v.8(27.05.2011) - 13.12MB <-contains 14 bg's (may 27)
v.7: Kuroryuu's_tall _BG_pack_v.7(18.05.2011) - 37.14MB <-contains 45 bg's (may 18)
v.6: Kuroryuu's_tall _BG_pack_v.6(20.04.2011) - 43.60MB <-contains 50 bg's (april 20)
v.5: Kuroryuu's_tall _BG_pack_v.5(05.04.2011) - 22.92MB <-contains 30 bg's (april 05)
v.4: Kuroryuu's_tall _BG_pack_v.4(02.04.2011) - 39.39MB <-contains 40 bg's (april 02)
v.3: Kuroryuu's_tall _BG_pack_v.3(31.03.2011) - 39.88MB <-contains 50 bg's (march 31)
v.2: Kuroryuu's_tall _BG_pack_v.2(28.03.2011) - 44.79MB <-contains 45 bg's (march 28)
v.1: Kuroryuu's_tall _BG_pack_26.03.2011 - 97.17MB <-contains 110 bg's (march 24 & 26)

The bg called: "Town View 3" should be named "Town View 3 B", (included in v.4) I forgot to fix this before release, fix it if you want to.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★★★ PREVIEWS (may 27/2011) ★★★

Bedroom 25 Karaoke room Laundry Office 5 B

★★★ OLD: ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Someone might still want these so heres the archive for the old 700x600 backgrounds, 300 total:
backgrounds by kuroryuu version 26.02.2011.rar - 122.87 MB

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
Re: Kuroryuu's Uncategorized BG dump (v.16/02/11)

Thanks for putting this up - I'll download and go through it when I get home.

snow21879

Potential Patron

Great to see you back, your images are great.

Any chance of some ones inside a home/personal shower with and without the water running?

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

snow21879 said:
Great to see you back, your images are great.

Any chance of some ones inside a home/personal shower with and without the water running?

It's good to be back, and thats a tought one. I can of course try but I havent stumbled onto anything like that yet, and I doubt I will.
But I do have a new bathroom background, which I will upload shortly within a new archive.
Anyway I will try to find something with only the shower showing.

Abom713

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's Uncategorized BG dump (v.18/02/11)

Took me 10 minutes to download.......wtf.

You should try mediafire.com it's simple to use and looks great. It's what I use.

Thanks for all the backgrounds.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's Uncategorized BG dump (v.18/02/11)

Abom713 said:
Took me 10 minutes to download.......wtf.

You should try mediafire.com it's simple to use and looks great. It's what I use.

Thanks for all the backgrounds.

Sorry for not doing anything until now, but I uploaded a new archive to mediafire just now.
And youre welcome.

Abom713

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's Uncategorized BG dump (v.22/02/11)

So many backgrounds! :O

Must have taken you a while to find them all.

I see you're using mediafire now. :D Only took me 3 minutes for all. :)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's Uncategorized BG dump (v.22/02/11)

Abom713 said:
I see you're using mediafire now. :D Only took me 3 minutes for all. :)
Yeah thanks for the tip ;)

snow21879 said:
Over 200 good backgrounds now. Amazing work!
Thank you, and now theres 300 of them; check 'em out!

Abom713

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's Uncategorized BG dump (v.26/02/11)

300?!

O-Face_egoraptor-256x256.png

black.dragon

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's Uncategorized BG dump (v.26/02/11)

In general, the backgrounds that look wrong are the ones where you can see the background people's faces. Because the guy's dick is halfway up the screen vertically, it is implied that the guy and girl being facefucked are giants whenever you only see the top half of the people in the background (unless those people are supposed to be really far away..or sitting down..or the guy and girl are on a stage or something). It's too bad really, because many of the backgrounds with people in them detract from the sexiness of the situation when you realize how unrealistic they look. And then after you find the few good ones that work you have to consider if the art style of the background is close to the style that konashion drew the guy and girl.

The backgrounds with no people in them are excellent because most of them are probably cg from hentai games and therefore are drawn in an anime style.

So as for which ones to resize? The ones that look realistic..pretty much any of the animelike backgrounds with no characters in them. The ones with characters with them require more careful evaluation because it is harder for them to contribute to the realism of the scene.

I like your backgrounds in general and use them rather frequently. Thanks for your effort in collecting them, black dragon ;)

Abom713

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's *NEW* TALL BG's dump (march 24/2011)

Great work as always. My background would be sad, lonely, and of poor design without you.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's *NEW* TALL BG's dump (march 24/2011)

Abom713 said:
Great work as always. My background would be sad, lonely, and of poor design without you.
I am glad that I can be of help ;)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (march 28/2011) *a question*

made an update, no new content yet but a question.

Answers are VERY appreciated please.

Chance

Content Creator
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (march 28/2011) *a question*

Separate them please, it will be faster to download.
Very nice backgrounds by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.