Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (may 27/2011) *FINAL small BUT MERRY CONTENT (v.8)* (1 Viewer)

Out of the witchblade Masane Amaha BG contestants which is the best?

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 7 41.2%

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 8 B

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

W

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (march 28/2011) *a question*

I agree with the separate files. Every time the archive is updated, a person with a previous version ends up downloading a bunch of backgrounds they already have if it's just one file. Breaking up the huge archive will prevent this and allow people who have been downloading the archive for a while to just go for the new stuff.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (march 28/2011) *a question*

Chance said:
Separate them please, it will be faster to download.
Very nice backgrounds by the way.
Yeah done, and thank you for the quick response and appreciation :)

W said:
I agree with the separate files. Every time the archive is updated, a person with a previous version ends up downloading a bunch of backgrounds they already have if it's just one file. Breaking up the huge archive will prevent this and allow people who have been downloading the archive for a while to just go for the new stuff.

I did just that, so now on theyre all in separate archives. Thank you for you quick response.

So yeah new content updated. I also have new questions that need some answers, please.
Other comments very much appreciated too.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (march 28/2011) *new content*

I've got new stuff to upload, but first I need answers to some questions again which are found on the "original post"
I'll upload the new content pretty soon after getting some replies, so that I know what to inlclude in each archive.
Now I am off to catch some Z's...

Chance

Content Creator
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (march 28/2011) *questions again*

I don't mind the folder, however i just don't see the whole point of having a list since the files are already explicitly named.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (march 28/2011) *questions again*

Chance said:
I don't mind the folder, however i just don't see the whole point of having a list since the files are already explicitly named.
Okay. Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it :)

So now I'll keep doing it like before except I wont inlcude the list anymore.

EDIT: new content updated! (v.3)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (april 02/2011) *new content v.4*

fallout666 said:
thanks for the new backgrounds
youre welcome :)

New content uploaded again, but thats all for this week.

neobunny

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (april 05/2011) *new content v.5*

Great stuff, theres usually something in your background selections to suit most characters.

I'd like to see some more sci-fi/futuristic backgrounds in future packs though. ^^

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

neobunny said:
Great stuff, theres usually something in your background selections to suit most characters.

I'd like to see some more sci-fi/futuristic backgrounds in future packs though. ^^
Thank you.

Well it depends on what I find, HCG's arent theme tagged so its based on luck.
But I will try find some more scifi themed ones when I get back next week.
Im leaving for the trip tomorrow.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

Im alive and back from the trip. Also I have a job now, so the bg generating speed will be decreased greatly.But I've already released a plenty of BG's anyway, so dont frown lol.
There might be a new release this week or not, depends on the fact that I like to release atleast 40 new ones in each new archive and the time is a obstacle too of course.

Thank you who have commented and/or given me karma, I truly appreciate your support. :)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Kuroryuu's TALL BG's dump (april 16/2011) *opinions please*

Updated the first post with a little something ;)

Now awaiting some responses, please help.

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

As for your question on oranges page about masane's BG I'd say number 1 and 4 are the closest feel. Number 1 more than 4 as the city is more visible and the building less school like. The others are to back alley and the story wasn't really like that. Night-time under freeways is another way to go to as the anime had some of those. But BG's like number 1 are your best bet to narrow your search down more.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

dark daisuke said:
As for your question on oranges page about masane's BG I'd say number 1 and 4 are the closest feel. Number 1 more than 4 as the city is more visible and the building less school like. The others are to back alley and the story wasn't really like that. Night-time under freeways is another way to go to as the anime had some of those. But BG's like number 1 are your best bet to narrow your search down more.
Allright I will keep searching then, but if nothing good comes up I'll just go with number 1 or/and 4. Also I havent seen any under freeway shots up till now though, but I will keep an eye out for them.
Thanks for your help again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.