[PC] Kukuri (1 Viewer)

other-s

Potential Patron
Yes, this is an update, and there's more enemies and levels, too! The castle area now has a boss. Another magical girl, I think. Well, she summons monsters and energy balls at you, so I'm gonna say yes. And she does have her own GoR animation too. She also watches you if you lose to any of the monsters she summons.
The new level is everyone's favorite kind of level. Guess what it is yet? It's a water level! yay
Anyway, this level has 5 enemies: A jelly fish, a starfish, an amoeba(?), a ceiling slime, and...well, I'll save the last enemy as a surprise. Let's just say it involves vore, if that tickles your fancy. And also, dead ends can be surprisingly deadly too. Ok, enough hints. There's no boss for the water level yet, but as a bonus, your character's wearing a swimsuit and can also breathe underwater Mario and Megaman style. Your jumps also are higher underwater.
Umm, I think that's about it. If anyone knows if the creator has a blog, then let us know please. Here's the link for the game, before I forget.
??????????2?? | kukuri_130813.zip ?????? | uploader.jp
And before I forget another thing, the password is ryona. Just on the off chance no one reads the first post.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Yes, this is an update, and there's more enemies and levels, too! The castle area now has a boss. Another magical girl, I think. Well, she summons monsters and energy balls at you, so I'm gonna say yes. And she does have her own GoR animation too. She also watches you if you lose to any of the monsters she summons.
The new level is everyone's favorite kind of level. Guess what it is yet? It's a water level! yay
Anyway, this level has 5 enemies: A jelly fish, a starfish, an amoeba(?), a ceiling slime, and...well, I'll save the last enemy as a surprise. Let's just say it involves vore, if that tickles your fancy. And also, dead ends can be surprisingly deadly too. Ok, enough hints. There's no boss for the water level yet, but as a bonus, your character's wearing a swimsuit and can also breathe underwater Mario and Megaman style. Your jumps also are higher underwater.
Umm, I think that's about it. If anyone knows if the creator has a blog, then let us know please. Here's the link for the game, before I forget.
??????????2?? | kukuri_130813.zip ?????? | uploader.jp
And before I forget another thing, the password is ryona. Just on the off chance no one reads the first post.

Awesome! However I would love to know where did you get that update link?

other-s

Potential Patron
Awesome! However I would love to know where did you get that update link?

Well, I was just lucky. I occasionally look at the getuploader site and see if any game was added. And the Kukuri one happened to be there, so I try it out and it was an updated version.
??????????1?? | uploader.jp
??????????2?? | uploader.jp
??????????3?? | uploader.jp
The other games might not be as good or bad as you think, but I try them anyway and see if it's something good to play.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Well, I was just lucky. I occasionally look at the getuploader site and see if any game was added. And the Kukuri one happened to be there, so I try it out and it was an updated version.
??????????1?? | uploader.jp
??????????2?? | uploader.jp
??????????3?? | uploader.jp
The other games might not be as good or bad as you think, but I try them anyway and see if it's something good to play.

Wow that's some hardcore egg-hunting. Kudos for perserverance and patience

Doujinshius

Potential Patron
I really like this game, thank you for keeping us up to date on it, I was having a hell of a time tracking down info myself.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I am afraid I had to remove the last few posts in this thread. This is just a reminder that while you are free to discuss the games, passing around links to full games can get yourself and us in trouble. We are a community, not the Pirate Bay, so please do not pass out links. Thank you.

other-s

Potential Patron
I am afraid I had to remove the last few posts in this thread. This is just a reminder that while you are free to discuss the games, passing around links to full games can get yourself and us in trouble. We are a community, not the Pirate Bay, so please do not pass out links. Thank you.

Well, I won't put anymore links up, but I do want to say something. I was never under the impression that I was downloading and passing out a game illegally. I can't find any blog for this game, so I have no idea whether or not the creator wants us to share these games. Of course, if they put it on a dlsite or something, then I would know that the creator wouldn't want us to distribute it, even without a blog. I found the game on a site where there were other in development games that I found blogs to. And those blogs linked me to that site. The site was in a different language so I can't confirm this, but I think that site is where creators put their games for people to download. If you still don't want me to link there, then I won't. I just wanted to tell my side.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
*usually* games not on a DLsite or something are illegal. It's just we've seen a bunch of them before. Naturally, links can be passed around if it is meant to be a free game, or to be distributed like that. If I am wrong, then please by all means, go right ahead. But until we know for sure, it's just better to be safe. If you can do some research (maybe use Google Translate?) and find out, that would be great, and if it's okay, then go ahead.

Doujinshius

Potential Patron
I had found a japanese page for this game, after googling a bit, trying the exact file name, trying the hiragana/katakana etc. I'm pretty sure this is demo material, not a retail release.

When no new updates were posted on here I did a little digging, and found a version that had the sorceress boss, but no underwater level.

The guy who make Lab - Still Alive released a ton of betas/demos of the game as he worked on it. Same with Fairy Fighting. I thought Kukuri fell into the same category... it sure doesn't appear finished, at least.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
If it's a demo, then please feel free to link to it. We just need to refrain from linking to full games where money is meant to be exchanged for them. I'm going to give you the guys the benefit of the doubt on this, so please don't abuse that, else there may be much less of it in the future. Go ahead and post your link then.

edit: Upon discussion, it's been deemed okay to post, so as such I have restored the posts. Thank you, and my apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Love this game! I just hope that doesn't get too short. BTW, love the animation when the black slime starts punching the girl, old-school beat'em up style (I know it's a belly punch, but I always imagine that's a cunt punt).

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Not a bad little game at all. Definitely has the "dev demo" feel to it - the mechanics seem pretty set, so the author is probably working on expanding content. The map is quite vast, so there is hope!

PS. The eyeball enemies are serious bullshit. :P

M

Morgause

Is there a link that I could download this game? The link above wont work... Sorry, I'm new here

Ramdom1235

Potential Patron
It simply can't connect to the downloading page at all. Gone through all the process (put the password and etc...) but it simply doesn't start the download. There is any updated download link or something that I can do to workaround it?

Ramdom1235

Potential Patron
Tested again without success. Maybe because of my IP location? Some Japanese websites tend to block connections from Brazil...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.