[PC] Kukuri (1 Viewer)

Ramdom1235

Potential Patron
I can imagine why.... I will keep trying to download it tough. Seems to be a nice game. By the way someone have a link to the developer's website?

Ramdom1235

Potential Patron
Don't like so. Mainly because the characters from the dlsite doesn't look like the girl from the first page of this topic. But it's just what i think, I don't have enough information to say that they are from different authors...

djaxis

Potential Patron
bump for any kind of update? i've only ever seen direct downloads for this, so maybe there's some sort of blog or something somewhere?

|Alien|

Potential Patron
This is the link where you can find the latest version of the game. It is the only thing that I know.

The Pass for all the file is "ryona".

other-s

Potential Patron
Well good news and bad news. Bad news is that I STILL haven't found any blog or something like that for this game. The good news is that it updated again.
??????????2?? | kukuri_140623.zip ?????? | uploader.jp
There's now a boss at the end of the water level. I should warn you though. There's no guro or any gore, but it gets kinda bloody and violent with some of the game overs. Also, something I didn't notice before, but when you're at a boss area, any boss area, there are multiple scenes depending on what got rid of all your HP. ALSO also, where the big worm was, try going there with less than a bar of HP left.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Well good news and bad news. Bad news is that I STILL haven't found any blog or something like that for this game. The good news is that it updated again.
??????????2?? | kukuri_140623.zip ?????? | uploader.jp
There's now a boss at the end of the water level. I should warn you though. There's no guro or any gore, but it gets kinda bloody and violent with some of the game overs. Also, something I didn't notice before, but when you're at a boss area, any boss area, there are multiple scenes depending on what got rid of all your HP. ALSO also, where the big worm was, try going there with less than a bar of HP left.

Good to know the maker's still in the making. To anybody new to this thread, the password to download the file is "ryona"

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
You know you get an extra scene in the dark castle stage with the boss girl?

If you have any monsters summoned while the boss is defeated, die from her summoned monsters to get an extra scene with her. It's a very nice touch indeed.

ambi

Potential Patron
That was mentioned above, and is actually true with any boss fight. Each one of them has a different game over scene based on what actually deals you the finishing blow. The update notes are in the readme, but heck if I can read them to see what they actually are.

ambi

Potential Patron
As a heads up to anyone with interest in this game, it's actually finally updated!

kukuri_160727.zip(kukuri_160727.zip) ダウンロード | リョナリストの欠片 2個目 | uploader.jp

Same deal to download as previous versions. Things I've noticed in the new version:
-Slide maneuver for the character (down + jump) don't think that was in previous versions, that provides a measure of invulnerability.
-The game now progresses through the stages in a linear order and saves your progress automatically.
-A new GALLERY to rewatch any loss animations you've seen before.
-Newly updated animations for many enemies and game overs.
-The Mountain stage, featuring three new enemies (well two and a half), a hazard (death pits), and the return of the Magical Girl boss with some brand new moves and game overs. There's a second boss after the Magical Girl and this is the final boss currently in the game. I've found a total of 12 new animations, not counting the updated ones from previous stages (3 from the enemies in the Mountain, one from falling down a pit regular, two from dying to two of the enemies and having your body fall down a pit, and three from each boss.)

Last edited:

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
hm... any tricks for that annoying amount of eyes in the second stage?
i'm not good and i can't kill them before they kill me 1.1
they are just too much and from to many different sides

ambi

Potential Patron
The ones in the boss fight? Pretty much just keep moving in a big circle and charge up a shot. Turn around and shoot when you're on a straightaway along the bottom and you'll wipe out a huge group of them. If you can get the W shot it really helps.

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
did it finaly, but it felt like the hardest of all boss fights.
because they could move through everything, and could came of every side of the screen :<

the second girl with the yuri szenes was the easiest, if you just use the (down + jump) to avoid her attacks XD

ambi

Potential Patron
Yeah. To be honest one of the biggest challenges of the game is getting all of the different scenes unlocked, especially since the later stages have some very specific means to do so. For the first fight against the magical girl, there's a unique one for having each of the different monsters knock you out, getting knocked out by her shots, and getting knocked out by her running into you...and then there are more scenes for getting knocked out by the different monsters after you've beaten her but haven't left yet, which are some of my favorite scenes. In the water stage, there's one place right before the boss where a big creature darts out and grabs you, but if you're below 25% health and fall down there, something else grabs you instead. In the mountain stage, getting knocked into a hole by each of the enemies creates unique scenes as well.

shinry

Potential Patron
Yeah. To be honest one of the biggest challenges of the game is getting all of the different scenes unlocked, especially since the later stages have some very specific means to do so. For the first fight against the magical girl, there's a unique one for having each of the different monsters knock you out, getting knocked out by her shots, and getting knocked out by her running into you...and then there are more scenes for getting knocked out by the different monsters after you've beaten her but haven't left yet, which are some of my favorite scenes. In the water stage, there's one place right before the boss where a big creature darts out and grabs you, but if you're below 25% health and fall down there, something else grabs you instead. In the mountain stage, getting knocked into a hole by each of the enemies creates unique scenes as well.
actually you mean getting knocked out by monster AND into the hole

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
how many different szenes does every stage have?
right now i have:
1st - 5
2nd - 6 (stupid eyes stage)
3rd - 13 (thanks for the info about death boss and dying by minion
4th - 12 of 13 (underwater..i seem to miss one at the boss fight.
got the direkt hit, seastar, jellyfish, octopus, by normal orb, and by the laser beam. what is missing?)
5th 12 of 13? (i guess i miss somthing against the last boss.
got his tentacle attack, that minion attack, and sucked in ending. is there a 13th scene?)

ps: can someone suggest more games like this one?
cute and sweet heroine (or hero against cute monstergirls or girl enemies)
sidescroling (like this) or rpgmaker style rpg (like violated heroine for example or zelda?)
ero - guro scenes by dying

i'm bad in playing video games. and that death scenes make me feel glad for loosing a lot :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.