[PC] Kukuri (1 Viewer)

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
untitled.PNG

A very nice H-game in the works that plays alot like megaman, and has game over rape on normal enemies and bosses. When you start you get into a map screen from you can enter dungeons, there is where the actual game occurs.

You move with the arrow keys, attack with Z (shoot magic), hold to charge it, pick up potions with X and jump with C. Your basic attack is a small fireball but you can charge it to increase it's size and make it pierce through more than enemy.

Enemies will drop some items (potions?) at random and if you pick up it you gain a special bonus for your attack, like attacking 3-ways or attacking twice. If you already had a bonus it gets replaced when picking up a new item.

Thus far each enemy has a GoR animation depending on who killed you.
In the cave level there are 2 enemies: a Giant slime with an eye and flying eyes that chase you. If you get too close to a slime it starts raping you anf you lose health, to escape you must press a combination of keys which are show on the lower side of the screen.
The flying eyes will only tackle you till you kill them or they know you out. There are 3 kinds of flying eyes: Green ones that slowly chase you, red eyes that fly around the screen and blue eyes that chase you at REALLY fast speed and consist the boss of that level. Both the slime and each eye variation has a different GoR animation and when you lose you simply get kicked out of the dungeon.
There are also two other areas as well. There's a field area with a bunch of differently colored slimes (Blue bump you for damage, the reds constrict you), and a castle area with recolors of those eyes from the other level and some odd blobby monsters that hugs you to death.

ãƒÂªÃ£ƒÂ§Ã£ƒŠÃ£ƒÂªÃ£‚¹ãƒˆÃ£Â®æ¬*片 2Ã¥€‹Ã§›Â® | kukuri_121125.zip ダウãƒÂ³Ã£ƒ*ãƒÂ¼Ã£ƒ‰ | uploader.jp

Password is "ryona" along with the rest of the uploads you can find on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Silphy

You need to include more information with this, screenshots, link to the developers blog, and in this case, instructions to actually download it, since it seems it's password locked.

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
Apparently you guys haven't been on this ryona game uploading site... all of the passwords in the site is "ryona".

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Apparently you guys haven't been on this ryona game uploading site... all of the passwords in the site is "ryona".

And apparently you haven't been on this ryona forum. If it seems rude to say that, well, it's the treatment you're giving everyone here. We have standards, especially on the first post for a game that hasn't been covered yet.

onlinehero

Casual Client
If someone who has downloaded the game could post at least screenshots and short description of the game so that mods can add this information to the first post.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I downloaded it and played the first level. I must say it is actually a pretty damn good h-game and it plays alot like megaman. When you start you get into a map screen from you can enter what I suppose are dungeons, there is where the actual game occurs. I'll tell all the things i've checked so far:
you move with the arrow keys (duh), attack with Z, pick up items with X and jump with C. Your basic attack is a small fireball but you can charge it to increase it's size and make it pierce through more than enemy. Enemies will drop some items (potions?) at random and if you pick up it you gain a special bonus for your attack, like attacking 3-ways or attacking twice. If you already had a bonus it gets replaced when picking up a new item.

Thus far each enemy has a GoR animation depending on who killed you. In the cave level (the only one i've played yet) there are 2 enemies: a Giant slime with an eye and flying eyes that chase you. If you get too close to a slime it starts raping you anf you lose health, to escape you must press a combination of keys which are (luckily) show on the lower side of the screen so it's not like Paperheads or Toffisama random escape. The flying eyes will only tackle you till you kill them or they know you out. There are 3 kinds of flying eyes: Green ones that slowly chase you, red eyes that fly around the screen and blue eyes that chase you at REALLY fast speed and consist the boss of that level. Both the slime and each eye variation has a different GoR animation and when you lose you simply get kicked out of the dungeon.

Well that's what i've seen so far. I hope this helps you out

Sotamias

Potential Patron
There are also two other areas Thundragon didn't cover. There's a field area with a bunch of differently colored slimes (Blue bump you for damage, the reds constrict you),
and a castle area with recolors of those eyes from the other level and some odd blobby monsters that hug you to death (?)

Very nice game, even if it's not done yet.

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
I apologize if I came off as rude, I wasn't having the best day. I included a screenshot if that makes it better.

Ricepimper

Potential Patron
I seem to keep getting a time out response when I try to access the author's downloads. It hangs either after I input the password, or after it takes me to the download page. Is there another source I could download from?

It's not just Kukuri either, everything else on that site keeps giving me the timed out error when I get to the download page.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
I seem to keep getting a time out response when I try to access the author's downloads. It hangs either after I input the password, or after it takes me to the download page. Is there another source I could download from?

It's not just Kukuri either, everything else on that site keeps giving me the timed out error when I get to the download page.

You click download right, and then the second download button, right? Its often better to just let it start by itself :)

Ricepimper

Potential Patron
You click download right, and then the second download button, right? Its often better to just let it start by itself :)

I click the link provided by the first poster. I enter in the password and hit the download button. The page after that is a confirmation to download with another button. Clicking *that* will send me to the download page, which supposedly starts on it's own (but gives you a link incase it doesn't). Whether I wait for it to start, or click the link to start it, it gives me a time out error. Right clicking to "Save Link as..." doesn't work either.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
I click the link provided by the first poster. I enter in the password and hit the download button. The page after that is a confirmation to download with another button. Clicking *that* will send me to the download page, which supposedly starts on it's own (but gives you a link incase it doesn't). Whether I wait for it to start, or click the link to start it, it gives me a time out error. Right clicking to "Save Link as..." doesn't work either.
Strange...usually i only get an error if i dont wait for it to start automaticly...

Miho

Potential Patron
Strange, it works for me... I havn't had a single issue with the game. In fact this game is excellent. I specifically love the glob paddling the little girls rear *giggles* She's such a bad girl. XD!

Ricepimper

Potential Patron
Strange, it works for me... I havn't had a single issue with the game. In fact this game is excellent. I specifically love the glob paddling the little girls rear *giggles* She's such a bad girl. XD!

It's not the game itself I'm having issues with, it's the download site. I can't access anything he has uploaded because I get a time-out error.

And to be more detailed.... http://imgur.com/a/WAFJM#0 . I get to the download page, and it times out the next page (after waiting for download to automatically start)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricepimper

Potential Patron
Ah geeze... You used a proxy? Out of luck here then with my campus net. I don't suppose that the author allows sharing or reuploads of the file?

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
haw
a cute game
i like it o-o
but it needs more different mosnters XD
and more levels^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.