Krystal from Starfox? (1 Viewer)

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
I know the furries are probably a minority here, but I have seen some really good hair mods for Krystal. Unfortunately, just about all the bodies I have seen to go with that are just the standard girl turned blue.
So, I hereby request a more "furry" version of Krystal's body please!

Please note: "furries" has a great mod for the head (with functioning jaw and everything) in post 11 here, but this request, as stated here, is for the body.

Last edited:

Seymour

Avid Affiliate
I know the furries are probably a minority here, but I have seen some really good hair mods for Krystal. Unfortunately, just about all the bodies I have seen to go with that are just the standard girl turned blue.
So, I hereby request a more "furry" version of Krystal's body please!
I second this! There isn't anywhere NEAR enough love for Krystal!

stuntcock

Content Creator
I second this! There isn't anywhere NEAR enough love for Krystal!
If you want to see this request succeed then it would be a good idea to add a few Reference Images to the thread.

This character has been included in several fanmade games and miscellaneous animations. If you're able to find good examples then you could try to contact the original artists and request permission to re-use their artwork in a SDT mod. If we can obtain high-quality artwork (with detailed fur, shading, claws, etc) then it may be possible to rig it onto the SDT template. Doing so would be significantly faster than waiting for an artist to create all-new sprites specifically for SDT.

Seymour

Avid Affiliate
If you want to see this request succeed then it would be a good idea to add a few Reference Images to the thread.

This character has been included in several fanmade games and miscellaneous animations. If you're able to find good examples then you could try to contact the original artists and request permission to re-use their artwork in a SDT mod. If we can obtain high-quality artwork (with detailed fur, shading, claws, etc) then it may be possible to rig it onto the SDT template. Doing so would be significantly faster than waiting for an artist to create all-new sprites specifically for SDT.
Ah, curse my poor memory! I understand that these things take time (more depending on the request.), I apologise for any issues caused.

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
Ok, I hope these will be good enough to have a sense of the colours involved, and to have some details about the more-or-less furry body and white tats on her thigh and arm.
Or at the very least, it's fap material for Krystal lovers here ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
Oops, I posted a double image instead of the one that has written SDT all over it. See? If computers and I agreed on anything, I would try to make this myself, but you'd have to wait a couple decennia. I hope some wizard can do this!

IsL6hSI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
I'm hoping that last image will do the trick. I mean: how much more SDT can you want in an image? ;-)

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
Um... Far as I'm concerned, I was just replying to someone liking the idea (kinda what people do on a forum), not necessarily bumping a thread to "force" modders to work on it. I did read the requesting rules before making this post, but you gotta admit it's a wall of text and I overlooked the "after making a request, ignore said request for the rest of your life" rule. My bad, ignoring!

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
I found that, and you did a great job on it! The request here, though, was to get a mod which would make her body look a bit more furry (with tail and tattoo and everything, like the big pic I posted), instead of just changing the skin colour to a light blue.

That means the edit by the moderator in my original post was incorrect, and the reason I replied here, btw, before I get scolded again.

Furries

Casual Client
I found that, and you did a great job on it! The request here, though, was to get a mod which would make her body look a bit more furry (with tail and tattoo and everything, like the big pic I posted), instead of just changing the skin colour to a light blue.

Shoot, I gotta slow down and actually read posted requests. Well, good luck on finding someone to make a body for Krystal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.