Kojiro's old mods. (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Does anyone have Kojiro's old mods and wouldn't mind to share? I've searched yet I can't seem to find them and he's deleted them from his thread.

More specifically I'm looking for his first Poison dynamic hair, but if anyone can share some of his other old mods I'd be glad too.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've searched yet I can't seem to find them and he's deleted them from his thread.
The first post of each Kojiro thread (1 2) tells you that those files are in the Archive.

More specifically I'm looking for his first Poison dynamic hair
There's a poison.swf file in the archive with @kojiro's name on it. The hair is shaped differently and it's slightly darker (more red; less green and blue). The hat is taller.

but if anyone can share some of his other old mods I'd be glad too.
I've postponed moving this stuff onto the Resource manager because there's no easy way to filter @kojiro's work out of the Archive. I can decompile an individual file (which might reveal its author) but there's no bulk option -- and there are 1264 SWF files. Kojiro's post was blanked many years ago, so its edit history is no longer available. I can't view the old content or revert to it.

If you can provide a partial list of the old (missing) files then it would make the migration tasks more straightforward. If you can work some magic with archive.org or Google Cache which reveals the old content (2011-2012) of Kojiro's thread then that would be even better.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Does anyone have Kojiro's old mods and wouldn't mind to share? I've searched yet I can't seem to find them and he's deleted them from his thread.

More specifically I'm looking for his first Poison dynamic hair, but if anyone can share some of his other old mods I'd be glad too.
There is one (static) Poison in this thread: 721 various hairs from g.e-hentai.org
Also several SWF files named Poison in the Archive: Import archive + cleaned archive + SWF archive + lists (RAR format)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.