Kitana's Fatal Wet Dream (UMK3 story. Final sequel to "Kitana's Klimactic Kiss of Death") (1 Viewer)

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Kitana was on the run after barely escaping Outworld. She thought she was going to end up in a permanent prison sentence for killing Mileena with a lethal kiss. However, Jade had a change of heart and made the choice to help her overthrow Shao Kahn. Her only chance over overthrowing him was to contact the Earthrealm warriors for their assistance.

However, the escape ran into many snags, one of which involved Jade committing to a suicidal attack against Reptile only to end up as the reptilian ninja's meal. Rain tried to chase her down, but Kitana barely eluded him when she entered a portal to Earthrealm. Evading Ermac took lucky timing when former Black Dragon member Kabal intervened in a city street, holding off the telekinetic ninja. The cyborg ninjas, Sektor, and Cyrax were nearly successful in killing her at a subway station if it weren't for Smoke and the younger Sub-Zero, Kuai Lang, intervening.

If Kitana's luck could hold out as long as it did, she would be able to make it to the Elder Gods and tell her story if she did not tire out. However, her luck wouldn't last when the purple-clad male ninja created a thunderstorm as she tried to trek through a nearby dock. Her continued run caused her to slip and fall during the wet terrain. Kitana tried to stand up but could barely move her aching muscles. Rain's eyes narrowed, wanting to finish her off with a lightning strike. Victory was almost certain when he summoned it. He hit her once, and Kitana screamed as she fell into a deep pool of water only to not surface.

Shadow priests appeared in front of Rain in silence, with Rain pointing to the pool of water, "If my attack did not kill her, the drowning will. If you want, you can ensure the latter."

Kitana tried to swim to safety, but was surprised by the appearance of the shadow priests again. Before her captivity in Outworld, she had a strange vision of being assaulted and killed by Shang Tsung at one point, unable to make sense of what it meant. The vision of such an alternate reality was disturbing, and she knew she had to reach the Earthrealm warriors as soon as possible.

However, as fast as she swam, the Shadow Priests caught up to her, grabbing her and holding her tight. One shadow priest grabbed her from behind and held her in a rear naked chokehold, while another started groping her in her netherregions. Kitana tried to scream, but the fact she was submerged underwater increased her rate of drowning. Not before long, Kitana passed out from being choked, and found herself sinking with her eyes wide open.

Before she knew it, Kitana found herself awake in an underground cave filled with lava, her lace-filled leotard still wet from her swim, and encountered a yellow clad ninja named Scorpion.

"Welcome!" Scorpion said with his demonic voice.

"Scorpion, please, I need your help in reaching the Earthrealm warriors."

"If you can defeat me, I will aid you."

"I do not have time for this!"

"You will have to. Those shadow priests will make sure you die. I can stop it. You will have to defeat me if you want to survive."

Kitana threw a fan at Scorpion, only for the latter to teleport away and punch her from behind.

Kitana stumbled badly as she tried to face him, only for Scorpion to throw his spear straight at her.

"Get over here!" Scorpion yelled. Kitana tried to move out of the way, but her muscles did not obey, as if they were moving at a snail's pace.

The spear hit its mark in her sternum. Kitana was pulled towards him, and she was already dizzy. Kitana tried to fight it, but she found herself lightheaded, unable to move.

"What is going on with me?" Kitana said with genuine confusion.

Scorpion responded, "You were hit by a special sting, and you are mine. The Shadow Priests made a deal with me."

"Scorpion, you were a part of Earthrealm. Why are you doing this?"

"I am a ruler of the Netherrealm, and Quan Chi ordered me to make sure you never reach Liu Kang."

Kitana tried to fight her paralysis further, but couldn't even move a limb.

Scorpion wanted to have some fun toying with the dizzied Kitana, an idea he did not entertain the thought of after killing the older Sub-Zero, Bi Han. Quan Chi gave Scorpion the ability to make copies of himself, something Scorpion did not test. Scorpion's deadpan face masked any intention of amusement, and he raised his arms to create his army of clones.

The army of Scorpions surrounded Kitana relentlessly to not give her breathing room. They all seemed depraved at not having seen a leotard-clad woman in centuries. One Scorpion clone undid the bun on Kitana's hair and removed her face mask before fondling and squeezing Kitana's groin. Another Scorpion clone grabbed Kitana from behind and hugged her body tight, grinding into Kitana's ass and fondling her breasts. Despite being paralyzed, Kitana felt the pain from the clones' pelvic trusts and started screaming for what seems to be an eternity.

During her assault by the Scorpion clones, Kitana found herself back in Earthrealm briefly in what is her underwater grave, still sinking to the bottom of the harbor. The shadow priests that attacked her were committing necrophilia with her lifeless body, still clothed. One shadow priest kissed Kitana on the lips in a smothering fashion while grinding the front of her body while another priest was grinding her from the rear. Not before long, Kitana found herself back into a different reality.

Kitana was not aware of what had happened, but the vision of being assaulted by Shang Tsung became a reality, when she found herself in an out of body experience, this time seeing her blue leotard-clad body hanging limply one-handed. Kitana realized too late that the visions she experienced was Shang Tsung altering the timeline with the deaths of the Earthrealm warriors and Raiden during the second Mortal Kombat tournament. All of Kitana's misfortunes in both Earthrealm and the Netherrealm were results of Shang Tsung's deeds on her "younger" self. The current "incarnation" of Kitana merged with her past soul. Kitana screamed again as she saw the Shadow Priests teleport away with her body. Even in the afterlife, Kitana's scream fell on deaf ears, and this time, the malevolent souls in Shang Tsung's body morphed into the army of Scorpions from the Netherrealm, dooming Kitana's soul to eternal torment.

Author's Note: Having viewed my work on "Kitana's Klimactic Kiss of Death," I honestly felt it was meant to be a one-shot thing. Toying with the idea of a sequel however didn't enter my mind until Mortal Kombat 9 introduced the idea of "altering the timeline," so there's my source of inspiration so I figured "why not one last hurrah" and close the chapter on ryona stories for Kitana. From a creativity standpoint, I'm already out of ideas at this point, and since there is a likelihood that my ryona story is a one-trick-pony at this point, I am going to do the smart thing and quit while I'm still ahead. Hope you enjoy. If I disappointed you, I apologize ahead of time.

Last edited:

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Author's Note: Having viewed my work on "Kitana's Klimactic Kiss of Death," I honestly felt it was meant to be a one-shot thing. Toying with the idea of a sequel however didn't enter my mind until Mortal Kombat 9 introduced the idea of "altering the timeline," so there's my source of inspiration so I figured "why not one last hurrah" and close the chapter on ryona stories for Kitana. From a creativity standpoint, I'm already out of ideas at this point, and since there is a likelihood that my ryona story is a one-trick-pony at this point, I am going to do the smart thing and quit while I'm still ahead. Hope you enjoy. If I disappointed you, I apologize ahead of time.

Well, I liked it! Being a Kitana addict I am admittedly biased, but I say don't sell yourself short: keep making these! There are many timelines, and many deaths for our beautiful Kitana yet un-written.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.