Video Games CWF Mortal Kombat 02 - Sindel Vs Kitana (1 Viewer)

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Mortal Kombat: Mother vs Daughter

Blue skies covered the palace of Edenia despite being part of desolate Outworld. Green forest surrounded the Edenian palace and blue water flowed through the rivers before crashing down the waterfalls. The palace gardens were as beautiful as the surrounding outside of the palace with rare trees and flowers, ponds filled with exotic fish and floating platforms to meditate or to practice martial arts.

Kitana Kahn was relaxing on one of the dais after a long day of decision-making and dealing with petitions from her followers. She wore a revealing blue leotard that showed her biceps, six-packs and most of her cleavage, along with her blue high boots and gauntlets. Her black hair was tied in her usual single bun. Her white toned body glistened in the warm rays of the sun.

She was alone as her best friend and confidant Jade was away settling a feud between a group of Shokan and Centaurians. Her guards were nowhere in sight as she given them a day of respite. So she was by herself, reading one of the tomes that her late father used to read to her when she was only a little girl.

Her restful respite was interrupted when a portal materialised in the middle of the garden. Kitana gasped in surprise as she threw the tome aside and got onto her feet as the vortex swirled violently, purple and black coloured magic whirling faster. Then a figure stepped out from the portal. The figure was a middle-aged woman with long silver hair hanging down to her waist. She wore a revealing purple leotard that showed her six-packs, biceps and most of her cleavage, along with purple high boots and gauntlets. Covering her bare back was a small purple cape.

Kitana gasped as the newcomer stood before her, recognising her. ‘Mother?’

Sindel, Kitana’s biological mother, smirked. ‘Hello Kitana darling, it’s been so long.’

‘What are you doing here?’ Kitana snarled as she became wary, fully aware of her mother’s evil.

‘What’s wrong?’ Sindel acted innocently. ‘A mother can’t visit her own daughter?’ Then her smile vanished, replaced with a snarl. ‘I’m here to remove you from the throne. You’re weak, like your father! Only Shao Kahn is fit to rule the Outworld!’

Kitana scoffed. ‘Shao Kahn was a tyrant, a murderer and a coward. His reign brought deaths of innocents and chaos in the Outworld. That’s why I had him banished to the Netherrealm where he belongs.’

Sindel gave a cry of rage. ‘Impudent child! I ought to destroy you but since you’re my daughter, I will be lenient. Bring Shao Kahn back, abdicate and I will let you rule besides us as our rightful daughter and heir.’

‘Never!’ Kitana growled. ‘I will never allow that beast to return.’

Sindel nodded. ‘So be it! Looks like I have to discipline you to submission!’

Sindel opened her mouth and screamed loudly, sending her banshee-like sound waves towards Kitana. The current Kahn brought her hands to cover her face, protecting herself from her mother’s attack. Kitana grunted as she slowly approached Sindel, her screams increasing in volume and intensity.

When she was only a few feet away from Sindel, Kitana leapt into the air and slammed her right fist into her mother’s face. Sindel screamed in shock as she was knocked off her feet, falling onto her side. She jumped onto her feet in time to meet Kitana charging towards her. Mother and daughter locked fingers as they began pushing back and forth in a test of strength.

‘Ungrateful child.’ Sindel growled. ‘You could had inherited everything from us when it’s your time!’

‘Yeah right.’ Kitana snorted. ‘As soon as my back is turn, you and that monster will replace me with Mileena!’

Sindel growled as she wrapped an arm around Kitana’s head, locking her in a headlock. Kitana grunted in the lock before slamming her elbow into her mother’s stomach. The older woman grunted from the repeated elbow slams before shoving Kitana away, wrapping her arms around her daughter’s waist. She roared and arched her back, slamming Kitana into the ground in a German suplex.

Kitana screamed as she made impact with the ground, screaming more as Sindel repeated the move two more times. Sindel released her daughter, allowing Kitana to fall face-first into the ground. The current Kahn groaned and hold her head as Sindel grabbed her by the bun. Pulling her daughter onto her feet, Sindel punched her twice in the face followed by a kick in between Kitana’s legs.

Kitana howled at the kick into her crotch but quickly grabbed her mother’s leg, tripping Sindel onto her back. Sindel grunted as she looked up at Kitana towering over her, twisting her ankle in an ankle lock. Sindel howled as Kitana twisted her ankle tighter, adding a few stomps into her mother’s stomach. Then she rolled Sindel onto her stomach and sat on her back, bending her in a single Boston crab hold.

Sindel grunted as she felt the pressure on her spine, planting her palms onto the ground. Using her leg, she managed to pull Kitana off her back; sending her daughter stumbling forward. She pushed herself onto her feet and ran towards Kitana. Kitana recovered in time to meet her mother, lowering herself. She slammed a palm into her mother’s stomach and lifted her into the air, throwing her onto her back.

Sindel howled in pain, arching her back. She gasped when Kitana grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up onto her feet, Kneeing her twice in the stomach before grabbing her wrist, Irish whipping her into a pillar. Sindel gasped when she hit the pillar, whirling around to Kitana running towards her. Kitana lifted her leg to slam her foot into her mother’s stomach.

Sindel stepped aside and allowed Kitana to slam her foot onto the pillar, the Kahn yelling in surprise. Sindel whipped her head and her long hair lashed onto Kitana. The Kahn screamed when her mother’s hair slammed into her, the blows powerful enough to tear off her outfit.

By the the time Kitana managed to grab her mother’s hair, her leotard was shredded; exposing her dark brown nipples. She roared and pulled Sindel towards her, slamming a right hook into her face before grabbing her top. Sindel yelped as her top was ripped off, showing her dark brown nipples.

Both topless, mother and daughter began trading blows, their fists slamming into their faces and breasts. Single screamed as she grabbed Kitana by the head and slammed her face into a pillar and then into the ground. Kitana groaned from the slams as Sindel pulled her up onto her feet.

The older woman roared and slammed her daughter into a pillar, grabbing the bottom part of her leotard. Sindel yanked the rest of Kitana’s outfit away, showing her black hairy vagina. She smirked and used her hair to slid into her daughter’s vagina, the magical strands teasing Kitana’s insides.

Kitana moaned as she felt Sindel’s hair inside of her but managed to head-butt her mother in the face. Sindel howled as she stumbled backwards, her cum-covered hair sliding out of her daughter’s vagina. Growling with fury, Kitana slammed two punches into her mother’s face before grabbing her head. Pulling Sindel’s head in between her legs, the Kahn leapt into the air and slammed Sindel face-first into the ground.

Sindel’s moans can be heard under her daughter as Kitana ripped off the rest of Sindel’s outfi, throwing it over her shoulders and began spanking her mother’s bottoms. Sindel howled as she felt the hard spanks on her bottoms, trying to buck Kitana off her. She was successful as Kitana stumbled off her mother, both women getting onto their feet.

With a silver/grey hairy vagina exposed, Sindel snarled and launched a kick towards her daughter. Kitana simply stepped aside and caught Sindel’s leg, slamming an elbow into her mother’s jaws. Sindel howled louder when Kitana kicked her in the guts, sending her slamming into a pillar.

As Sindel leaned against the pillar to recuperate, Kitana snatched her iron fan on the table but did not open it. She screamed in rage as she shoved the iron fan into Sindel’s vagina, shoving it inside and out of her. The older woman howled louder as Kitana’s signature weapon rammed deeper into her vagina, grunting when Kitana slammed her other forearm into her chest; pinning her to the pillar.

Sindel can only moaned as Kitana’s shoved the fan deeper and harder into her vagina, the fan poking her sensitive spot. She gave a lewd howl as she orgasmed all over the fan, covering the iron fan with her thick cum. Kitana stuck the fan into her mother’s vagina for a minute before pulling the fan out from her, cum dripping off the fan.

The Kahn then slapped Sindel twice in the face with the cum-covered fan before throwing it to the side. She grabbed her mother by the hair and pulled her away from the pillar, slowly lifting her up into the air. She grunted and fell backwards, slamming Sindel onto her back. The older woman’s eyes rolled into her lids before lying eagle-spread onto the ground, unconscious from the orgasm and the slam.

Panting heavily but feeling triumphed, Kitana stood up and raised a fist into the air; one foot on her mother’s chest. ‘The one who needs to be discipline into submission is you, mother.’

Kitana waited for her mother to wake up before retrieving her fan, kicking Sindel onto her stomach. She pulled Sindel onto a knee and began spanking her bottoms with the iron fan. Sindel cried and howled as the fan slammed into her bottoms, leaving red marks on her. When Kitana was done punishing her mother, she pushed Sindel off her knee.

Sindel moaned as she looked up, gasping as Kitana shoved the iron fan into her vagina again. Sindel’s screams filled the palace air as the fan rampaged inside of her, feeling a second climax building up. Sindel’s eyes crossed as she orgasmed for a second time, lying defeated before her daughter.

Kitana smirked and left the fan inside of her mother’s womb, getting up onto her feet. She slammed her black hairy vagina onto Sindel’s face and rubbed it all over her. She moaned when she orgasmed all over Sindel’s face, covering her in thick cum. Sindel can only moaned as she took in her daughter’s cum.

‘A little something for raising me.’ Kitana smiled as she stood up, looking down at her defeated mother. ‘I would banish you to the Netherrealm so you can join that monster you call a husband but because you are of my blood, I will be lenient. Plus, I could do with one more trophy in the Koliseum. Guards!’

Four Edenian guards rushed into the gardens and grabbed hold of the semi-conscious Sindel. They pulled the defeated woman onto her feet as Kitana caressed her mother’s face before delivering a powerful uppercut into Sindel’s jaws. Sindel’s head snapped backwards before dangling in the guards’ arms, out cold.

‘Make sure that she’s de-powered before you chained her next to my “sister”.’ Kitana ordered. ‘Let all those to see that anyone, no matter who they are, will pay the price of treachery against their Kahn.’

‘Yes Kahn.’ One of the guard answered before he and his peers dragged Sindel out of the palace and into another chamber.

When they were gone, Kitana sighed and picked up her shredded leotard. She studied it for a bit before tossing it to the side, shrugging. She gave her iron fan a quick wash in one of the basin before taking her place in the dais, resuming reading her tome as the sun slowly sunk into the horizon; its rays bathing Kitana’s nude form in all her glory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.