Kaliakalia's Vanilla Imports [ Updated! - Sarah Bryant and Faora ] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
"You will kneel before these mods!" (Did anyone do that yet, c'mon, it is a little funny).

Faora is great, man! Good work. Thanks for all the options on her and Sarah!

Hey, could you release the Supergirl hair and WW hair separate too?

kaliakalia

Content Creator
Thanks guys, coming soon list is now updated.

@Purpl3 - will do, added it to the list :)

@zzaapp002 - hahaha, now that I am thinking of it, a dialogue of Faora would be great. I will definitely release the hair separately, don't know what I was thinking.

I just realized about this karma thingy (!) I have a lot of people to give karma to, but I can't find the option? Cheers!

EDIT: Found it, can't give yet because I am Newbie status. Regardless, thanks to everyone that took the time and gave me karma, really appreciate it. :)

cherrycola

Potential Patron
Wow. Amazing work Kaliakalia! You've got some really inspired ideas. The details you go into are greatly appreciated too.

If you are interested, I'd like to put in a request for Padme Amidala:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3896.0

Any costume that takes your interest would be fantastic. Although I personally like the ones wear she has the white geisha inspired face makeup. :D

kaliakalia

Content Creator
cherrycola said:
Wow. Amazing work Kaliakalia! You've got some really inspired ideas. The details you go into are greatly appreciated too.

If you are interested, I'd like to put in a request for Padme Amidala:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3896.0

Any costume that takes your interest would be fantastic. Although I personally like the ones wear she has the white geisha inspired face makeup. :D

Thank you and nice refs. I am willing to try but It will take time, those are a lot of costumes and if you add defeated versions to them I might end up using the whole server :P. Also, there are other requests that have priority right now, unless anyone that requested any of the other costumes is willing to wait a bit more and give his turn to Padme costumes.

EDIT: If any other artist is willing to share the workload for this request and split up the work with me please let me know :)

TDream

Potential Patron
I think you should make only one of them.. making them all would be crazy :o

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
You don't have to do "defeated" mods all the time, though.

Really, only Padme's "Arena" look "needs" that type of mod since, well, she gets defeated.

If you make any others they could just be regular?

Hmm, maybe Dante, Synon, sclover13 or Shade would like to make some of them?

icepik

Potential Patron
Whooooaw :o Amazing work, Thank you very much. It is my version preferred of wonder woman and supergirl in the movie "Apocalypse". I have request if you have the time please :)

Elika from the video game "Prince of Persia". You have pictures here : http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3731.msg52008#msg52008

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
HOLY HELL :o. I just got done watch Man of Steel, signed on the check the site and... just WOW, amazing. Love the detail you put into that Krytonian Armor

As for sharing the work load, I'm happy to help with any issues you might have (doubtful you have any), but my own work load is HUGE.

Faron

Content Creator
Join in to everything said up above, dude your works are AMAZING, thank you, keep up :)

cherrycola

Potential Patron
kaliakalia said:

Thank you and nice refs. I am willing to try but It will take time, those are a lot of costumes and if you add defeated versions to them I might end up using the whole server :P. Also, there are other requests that have priority right now, unless anyone that requested any of the other costumes is willing to wait a bit more and give his turn to Padme costumes.

EDIT: If any other artist is willing to share the workload for this request and split up the work with me please let me know :)

Thank you for your consideration! I know you are now very busy and, if you get overwhelmed, I don't want to burden you with more work. If you (or anyone else) wants to try, I'd only ask for the artist to take on any costumes that inspired them (I would never selfishly suggest one artist do all the designs). I know everyone likes different things so I tried to cover as much of the trilogy as I could - rather than put up one particular costume that not a lot of people would be into.

And thank you for appreciating the references in my thread. I made sure to read the rules before posting. I come across quite a few request threads that don't put up decent references or guides for the artists, so I sat down for a few hours and made sure I did it correctly. :D

zzaapp002 said:
You don't have to do "defeated" mods all the time, though.

Really, only Padme's "Arena" look "needs" that type of mod since, well, she gets defeated.

If you make any others they could just be regular?

Hmm, maybe Dante, Synon, sclover13 or Shade would like to make some of them?

Good eye! The arena costume would work well for the defeated theme.

TDream said:
I think you should make only one of them.. making them all would be crazy :o

That's why I suggested any costumes that he liked. xD Padme has so many different and distinctive looks that I put the references up for as many as possible due to each artist having his/her own particular taste. 8)

Cheers all!

kaliakalia

Content Creator
Thank you guys :), Ravager will soon be ready. I will also upload the supergirl, wonder woman hair now, sorry for the delay.

Doing all the costumes certainly sounds crazy...Well I have plenty requests until I reach Padme, so when the time comes I will see how many of them I will draw. Arena and Geisha costumes will certainly be two of them.

@icepik - Will do, after Padme :)

@Dante - Thanks man! If I need help I will certainly ask you, the major issue that I have is the hands, but we can't really do anything about it :/

@cherrycola - Don't mention it, I realized how important goods ref are after the Faora fiasco. That's why everyone that takes time to find good refs has my respect and unless there are problems I will do my best to make their requests reality.

EDIT: SMALL UPDATE, ADDED WONDER WOMAN'S AND SUPERGIRL'S HAIR SEPARATELY.

uowe8ba

Potential Patron
Faora mod doesnt work for me, dont know why.

The hair loads and that communicator thing, but thats all. Tried both loader and vanilla.

Loader version is: no idea, should be the newest

TDream

Potential Patron
uowe8ba said:
Faora mod doesnt work for me, dont know why.

The hair loads and that communicator thing, but thats all. Tried both loader and vanilla.

Loader version is: no idea, should be the newest

It works.

you need to download the armor... :P

Anyte

Potential Patron
Battle damage costumes are excellent. :)

Thanks so much for your work, and sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.