Supergirl and the Kryptonite Statue (1 Viewer)

cypher371

Content Creator
Well I went and did something :O
I took something beautiful and butchered it in to something else... also beautiful (IMO)...

You all remember T0mcat's Clara Loft and the Jade statue?

Well thanks to an epic Supergirl binge, I ended playing around on T0mcat's dialogue (via DrZombi's sweet treats, found in this thread: DrZombi's Sweet Treats) and i decided to swap out the Clara Loft Character for Supergirl Apocalypse made by Kaliakalias. (The character and their other works can be found in this thread Kaliakalia's Vanilla Imports [ Updated! - Sarah Bryant and Faora ] )

But wait there's more. I went and edited the words in the dialogue and created a new backstory!

Earth XXX has fallen under a crisis. Humanity is struggling with infertility.
With help from the Justice League, hope has been found. Batman has located an ancient statue dedicated to a fertility god. He believes with the right ritual, involving a woman pure of heart; Earth can be once again blessed by the god's fecundity.
Supergirl is briefed on what she needs to do and once again the Kryptonian is a symbol of hope for the world. However, there's more to the statue than what initially meets the eye and all is not what it seems...

I hope you all enjoy this prepackaged loader.
This isn't new content but more-so something re-skinned, re-edited and reinterpreted. Hopefully it's enough to feel fresh! Once again all credit goes to all the content creators out there that makes this all possible!

Attachments

Cypher's sweet tweaks.zip
21 MB · Views: 1,798

Cypher's sweet tweaks.7z
21.3 MB · Views: 1,389

Last edited:

cypher371

Content Creator
T tw1istedsoul I had that same issue when i originally downloaded DrZombi's Sweet Treats. I used all the files from within there to make this. I believe it is explained in the sweet treats thread. DrZombi's Sweet Treats as others had a similar issue with the sweet treats download.

turned out that it was a false positive.

considering i used the files from sweet treats i wouldn't be surprised if that same false positive came up with other antiviruses too. (I use Avast Antivirus - premium)

@DrZombi might be better at explaining it as his file did the same. I'm not that great with the technical side of things lol

(ps- will try download it myself to see if my antivirus detects something also)

cypher371

Content Creator
T tw1istedsoul

ok yeah i had my google chrome block the download too. Odd. I'll look in to it. I have a google drive link also if that helps? Cypher's sweet tweaks - Google Drive

edit: I also uploaded a 7z version of the file. that seems to have worked for me to download it without triggering a false positive or being blocked by chrome :)

Last edited:

jonidelic

Potential Patron
I took something beautiful and butchered it in to something else... also beautiful (IMO)...

Well thanks to an epic Supergirl binge, I ended playing around on T0mcat's dialogue (via DrZombi's sweet treats, found in this thread: DrZombi's Sweet Treats) and i decided to swap out the Clara Loft Character for Supergirl Apocalypse made by Kaliakalias. (The character and their other works can be found in this thread Kaliakalia's Vanilla Imports [ Updated! - Sarah Bryant and Faora ] )

But wait there's more. I went and edited the words in the dialogue and created a new backstory!

With help from the Justice League, hope has been found. Batman has located an ancient statue dedicated to a fertility god. He believes with the right ritual, involving a woman pure of heart; Earth can be once again blessed by the god's fecundity.
Supergirl is briefed on what she needs to do and once again the Kryptonian is a symbol of hope for the world. However, there's more to the statue than what initially meets the eye and all is not what it seems...

This isn't new content but more-so something re-skinned, re-edited and reinterpreted. Hopefully it's enough to feel fresh! Once again all credit goes to all the content creators out there that makes this all possible!

Please fix it cause i can't even TRY to dowload it. I just get the "throw away" option.

cypher371

Content Creator
I love it.
Awesome I'm glad to hear.

If I had more time to learn I'd probably try make new dialogues. But alas with my life schedule I'll just resort to tweaking existing ones if I can get the inspiration and if the original creators are happy for me to do so

Definitely need more dc comics based ones out there!

Seymour

Avid Affiliate
Awesome I'm glad to hear.

If I had more time to learn I'd probably try make new dialogues. But alas with my life schedule I'll just resort to tweaking existing ones if I can get the inspiration and if the original creators are happy for me to do so

Definitely need more dc comics based ones out there!
I concur! There isn't near enough DC Comics dialogues!

I think I'll have to make my own, I'm definitely thinking Death.

Oh, yes.

Drool!

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.