Street fighter Alpha: ryu's folly (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
It is 1987, a young ryu just defeated sagat scarring his chest for life. He is now the world warrior beating all others.

His friend ken tries to convince Ryu to take it easy and celebrate but Ryu being the diligent warrior he is wants to keep fighting. But ken being the guy he is manages to get Ryu to come around. Introducing him to American food like Philly cheese stakes.

A few months pass by, Ryu and Ken are relaxing having fun along with kens girlfriend Eliza. Ryu has never had this kind of fun and is pretty indulging of the sweets. Later ryu decides to move on. Ken drops him off in the middle of no where and they say they're good byes.

"Well ken, cya."

" Later buddy hope we can meet on the battle field."

"Right."

Ryu begins to walk down the road. Soon after he notices something he really hasn't experienced before. He was tired.

" Huh? Why am I so... exhausted."

He then sees a dinner and stops there. As Ryu sits down on the stool. He is oblivious to the fact that his rather large round bubble butt took up the whole stool. And his soft belly rolls slightly over lapped his belt.

"Whattya have hansom."

Ryu looks over the menu.

" Shouldn't be eating this stuff...but it looks sooo good. Mmm it's ok I'm still in good shape."

I'll have double cheese no triple cheese burger with... chili fries please and a large soda."

"Oh wow tiger coming right up."

The food came and Ryu inhaled it like fat hog. He was snorting as he was eating.

When he was done he had chili all over his face and gi.

" Oh, better take this 'urrrp' off uh!! Excuse me.

Ryu then eases off the stool. As he steps down his booty jiggles a little.

"Uuh! " Ryu kinda gropes his own ass feeling all the meat and jelly back there.

"How did 'urrrrrp' this happen?" He says as he shakes and jiggles his large ass meat.

"Oh well I'll work it off." The dense warrior says oblivious to the fact that his karate pants now cling to him showing off his rather curvy thick lower half.

"Mmmm that was 'hicup' good 'uurrrrp' Ryu says as his dowie eyes cross when he burps.

As he walks out of the door his soft gut jiggles slightly.

" ' uuurp' huh! Excuse me 'brrd' uuh." Ryu let out a small fart. Embarrassed he leaves quickly.

Just then a towering figure stood before him it was sagat, bigger and looking more ripped then ever.

Ryu stood strong warring only his karate pants.

"You looking for another round sagat?"

Ryu says standing with his chest out but his dowey middle exposed.

" You look like ur not in the best shape Ryu, your abs are gone...replaced with soft fat belly."

" I'm in great shape, sure I'm not at my peak but I don't need to be to beat you."

Ryu says being very over confident. Unaware of the poundage he gained over the last six months.

That pissed sagat off.

Sagat runs toward Ryu like a train.

"AAAHHHHHHH!"

Ryu gets in his stance and sidesteps out of the way.

Ryu and sagat then mixes it up.

Ryu gos for an uppercut right into a spin kick hitting sagat in the face. But sagat quickly answers back with a downward elbow and rising knee. Ryu blocks the elbow but the knee catches him on the chin. Popping him up. Ryu staggers back making his bubble butt wobble and his belly jiggle.

"I'm willing to bet that soft jelly belly is your weak spot now."

Sagat says with a grin.

Ryu is already gassed.

" Ahh come on and try it. 'uurrp' "

Ryu then gos for his hurricane kick. But he can only get one kick out.

"TATSMAKI SENPU KYAKU!!"

Ryu spins but then quickly lands on the ground.
The proud warrior dizzied himself. Letting out a soft gentle whimper as his eyes rolled, the dumb warrior left his soft mushy belly wide open.

Sagat then threw his wide strong leg into Ryu side as hard as he could.

Ryu's body twisted and bent to the side.

Ryu's belly fat rippled sending a rippling effect through out his body. From his hard looking but really soft chest to his fat butt and fat thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUGHH!!" ryu letting out a girlish moan.

Sagat then grabs the poor soft warrior in a mury Thai clinch and proceeds to drive his knees into Ryu soft juicy jelly belly. His attacks almost has no resistance dew to the fact Ryu belly is very very very soft.

"Uuhh, uuhh, uuhh, uuugh, uuuuugh ,uuhh uuhh uuugh 'uurrrrp' uuugh uughh."

Poor Ryu couldn't do anything but take it. Normally he would fight his way out but his belly is so weak that it sapping his strength.

" Your belly is softer then I thought. You are a disgrace. "

Sagat says as he elbows Ryu in the temple slamming him down.

Ryu lays there leaning on his elbows. Drooling with a glazed dumb look dew to the elbow to the temple giving him a little brain damage.

His belly is bruised up showing red, blue and black colors. His fat thighs spread apart, pants ripped showing off his package. His fat butt can be seen mashing against the ground but Ryu doesn't care for he has no idea where he is right now.

"TIGER!!"

sagat threw one of his low fire balls at Ryu.
Dazed and dumb the plump curvy warrior dried to get up but was too chunky to move quickly.

The fire ball hit ryus legs burning some of his pants now he look like he was warring shorts.

Ryu manages to get on his feet. He guards his tender soft belly with one arm and his other is up ready to fight. The now shorts cling to him still showing off some of his fat booty meat.

" I can't ....let him...hit my belly....it hurts."

"TIGER KNEE!"

sagat rushes driving his knee deep into Ryu burger and fries filled food pouch. Then driving it into his face.

"Ooouuff uuhh?"

Ryu battered and bloodied. Stands there fat ass out, tongue out, his eyes rolling drooling wobbling back and forth making his fat cheese filled bubble butt jiggle and shake.

" I have a knew move for you Ryu. I hope you like it....."

The now dumb dizzied warrior standing there with his soft chubby belly rolls exposed arching his back with arms by his side.

"TIGER BLOW!!"

Sagat yells as he drives his large hard fist deep into ryu's under belly lifting him off the ground.

" Oooof off oooof. Oooof uughh"

It hits multiple times but on the third hit sagat manages to punch a big whole in the gluttonous warriors soft fatty belly.

He punched all his organs and intrails ryu's eyes rolled to the back of his head as his mouth was gaped open. Sagat the throws his Ryu soft voluptuous body on the ground. He was dead.
Eyes white and his belly has a big whole in it.

"I see you indulged your self too much Ryu. I didn't think you would do such a thing....well death is your punishment for being such a gluttonous fat pig.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.