Wolfgang Krauser Demise (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
It was a stormy day in Germany. On top of a hill was a great big castle look like a Dracula movie. In that castle was a man named Wolfgang krauser, former champion and contender of the king of fighter tournament. For self pleasing reasons he came out of retirement to answer a foolish challenge from an unlikely challenger.

The warrior walks in krausers throne room. There krauser sat looking down on his opponent like the god he thought he was.

"You!??....you uuuugh....what wasss uughh."

The slow witted krausers eyes crossed as his tiny brain struggled to remember who this is. You see krauser brain has a hard time controlling such a massive rather curvy large body like his.

"Dhalism...my name is dhalism and I am here to hunt Mr krauser."

Krauser looking confused as he sat on his throne in an undignified manner. His big fat thigh dropped over an armrest man spreading like no bodies business. He's still big and muscular but it's mostly bulk and fat now. His chest looks big but it's mostly fat man boobs and his midsection sort of oozes out over his belt, his under belly bulges under his belt. His large fat dick can be seen pushing up into the fat of his soft round gut.

"Hunting??...what do you mean??"

Krauser says crossing his eyes again with his fingertip on his fat kissable lips.

" I am hunting you krauser, my village is starving and you yourself has enough meat on that big fat body to sustain my village for months. I am going to kill you and cook you.

Krauser looked at dhalsim with an angry look.

" HAHAHAHAHAH (OINK). oh really. Do you think you YOU OF ALL PEOPLE CAN BEAT THE GREAT KRAUSER LET ALONE INSULT ME BY TURNING ME INTO FOOD. HOW DARE YOU.!!"

krauser then eases up out of his chair and walks down the long case of stairs from his throne.

His large chest bounces with every step, his big tree trunk thighs jiggle with every movement, his belt struggles to hold in his large bulbous gut as it bounces and shakes, His hips can be seen vibrating indicating how big his blubber butt is.

The meaty 8feet tall krauser stood toe to toe with the 5foot 6 dhalsim. Krauser was breathing a little heavy due to him walking down those stairs.

Just then krauser rears back throwing his biggest punch. He tries and slams it in dhalsims face but he swings at nothing.

""(SNORT) !!!"

krausers big fat lips jiggled from the sudden jolt of surprise. He has a glazed dumb look on his face.

" W..where did he go?"

The tiny brained krauser looks around frantically all the while dhalsim is floating above him.

" What a simple creature."

Dhalism thought.

"Up here."

Dhalism said in a gruff loud voice.

Krauser looks up only to have a foot come crashing to his fat face.

" DAAHH!!"

krauser say s he falls back wobbly on his big wide bottom.

Krauser leaning back on his elbows. His big fat thighs laid wide open exposing all his man hood.

" Are you ok Mr krauser, I shant not ruin my food."

Krauser drooling like a baby gets up slowly.

" Ahhh, BLITZ BALL, BLITZ BALL, BLITZ BALL!!"

Krauser yells as he hurls big fireballs at dhalsim.

Dhalism then disappears again but this time krauser is ready.

" I HAVE YOU NOW!!"

krauser swings his large heavy arm around but dhalsim is not where he thought he would be.

To krausers surprise dhalsim was a few more feet away and before krauser could react he felt two hard fist deep in his gut.

" HHHHHUUUUUUUUUGH."

krauser moans as he doubles over in pain holding his soft gut. His eyes are closed and his big fat mouth is wide open drooling like dumb dog.

Dhalism appears in front of him.

" Krauser look at you, you are past you prime. You are destined to be one big fat feast."

Krauser lumbers towards dhalsim still hunched over. His big fat booty is as big as a big church ladies for it wobbles and wiggles back and forth on every step.

" I...got...to live...he's strong." The werry former boss said to himself.

" GREAT TOMAAAA HHHUUGH??"

krauser yells out as he dose his tomahawk leg but due to his age and feebleness he turns too fast and gets really dizzy as he spins and loses it.

The big proud warrior falls to his knees.

" Please...please spare me I'll provide...you food."

Krauser begs for his life.

just then the big over fed old boss shot up to do his kiser wave.

" Haha you thought I was down but I krauser am the god of..."

Just then the small rubber warrior appears in front of the arrogant former boss and upper cuts him with a slap.

'SMACK' " uughh "

The poor dumb krauser wobbles and wiggles in place dizzy from the slap.

"YOGA FLAME!!"

dhalism sets krauser a blaze with his flame. Krauser falls to the ground rolling and thriving in pain. Hist pants had burned up to tethered shorts revealing his large fatty ass.

Krauser, down on his hands and knees.

" I am... Wolfgang krauser...pant..I am the strongest ever....pant ..there is no way."

Dhalism then wraps himself around the big chunky bosses big body.

" HUH?! WAIT...WAAAAAIT...UUGHH."

The poor helpless krauser voice gos a high pitch as he whines and begs. Then dhalism wraps his arm around krausers throat.

"AHAAA GAAAAAAAAAAGG ..GAAAAAA..."

krauser thrashed and fought his hardest trying to get free. His big arms tries to pull dhalisms limbs away but dhalsim was on too tight. His big thick legs thrashes around vibrating the fatty meat he was trying to protect. His large dick flops out of his burnt pants now shorts and it flopped around.

A look of fear and desperation came on the face of the once proud warrior. In his younger more fit days he wouldve broken out of it with ease. But due to his retirement and living a lavish 'belly always filled life ' caught up with him and now he is about to pay the price.

Krauser arms start to flail as his eyes roll up and his tongue flies out of his big mouth.

He begans to convulse as his tiny brain shuts down. Finally the big juicy boss is dead.

Dhalism unwraps himself and stands there with his hands in prayer.

" I am sorry Mr krauser. But your meaty fat body will feed my villages for months. "

And so it did for six months the village ate off the meat of his fallen foe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.