Issue with getting the right skin tone (1 Viewer)

Sevenx

Potential Patron
Hey there, everyone! I found a .swf mod for Midna just a few hours ago, and I absolutely love it! The only issue is that I dislike her skin tone:
i62bSnj.png

Whenever I try to get the skin tone that I want, the tattoos always wind up looking like this:
aO47AwF.png

I was wondering is anyone could help me out with my problem here. I thank you all in advance for your time! Because I have no idea how this game functions, I don't know what files or information is needed to fulfill this request. Please let me know what you need in order to help me out, whether it's the skin code or the .swf file.
Any instructions to fix it on my own would have to be step-by-step, and I apologize for my ignorance. :-[

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Yeah...not to be a jerk Dante, but I am not satisfied with that either lol. It's supposed to do that sadly...but I think someone else was going to make a second part to that. If not, you have to deal with that, that's why I don't use it lol.

mattenhen

Potential Patron
Wish I could help, but all I can do is link a CGI render I now of that has a really good looking Midna that is topless. IMO if Dante re-did the model without here "clothes" is might make it easier to adjust the hue for others.

... Or I just want a topless Midna... Either way...

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Her skin isn't just pale, it's a pale blue...so when you try to make it a pale blue...every color changes...so it isn't sufficient enough...

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Bluey said:
Shadow5000 said:
I could do this and do a full body

Really!? That would be much appreciated... ;)

Well, actually I don't know if I can change the midna. I would have to redraw it. Can you tell me who made this so I can maybe change the skin instead of having to redraw it, which I might not do since of my lack of updates.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Shadow5000 said:
Bluey said:
Shadow5000 said:

Well, actually I don't know if I can change the midna. I would have to redraw it. Can you tell me who made this so I can maybe change the skin instead of having to redraw it, which I might not do since of my lack of updates.

Dante, the Fresh Prince is who you are looking for.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
BuckWild said:
Shadow5000 said:
Bluey said:
Shadow5000 said:

Dante, the Fresh Prince is who you are looking for.

Oh, okay. Let's see if he complies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.