How should the heroine behave towards the Zakos

• Heroine is merciless, enjoys taking out the Zakos and demonstrates lesbian tenancies

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Heroine does everything she can to not harm Zakos

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 315045

Avid Affiliate
Making an interactive Zako story. I’ll take the requests and suggestions and incorporate them into the story. The story takes place slightly in the future in a dystopian world where the White Knight Corps are trying to rule the land and take scarce resources.

- All fights will be female vs female
- While not the focus, pop culture people can be included as mindless Zakos (Currently planning on Bella Poarch bring featured)
- The story will have a slightly sexual/lesbian theme throughout the work
- For the most part, Zakos will be 19-early 20s
- Zakos are not brainwashed and have a back story. They were first fueled by wanting to be dominant but are now largely scared of their mistress brutally punishing them upon failure
- Because the Zakos volunteered, their treatment is somewhat warranted even if many of their deaths are unnecessary
- The White Knight mistress is unforgiving and views her girls as completely disposable often needlessly putting their lives at risk
- Pretty much any request goes, the more detailed the better
- The Zakos wear various skimpy clothing
- All the Zakos have great bodies and many of them are attracted to each other
- Multiple methods weapons will be used to take out Zakos, open to suggestions, ex: Dart gun that causes a massive orgasm that can cause death
- Begging, crying, pissing, fear and deathgasms, futa, dismemberment, neck snaps, executions etc are all on the table. Somethings will on occasion be off limits

The first scene takes place on a large space shop where Stephanie, the heroine, has just clandestinely boarded. She is looking through a vent in one of the hangers as she looks at four Zako guards protecting one of the entry ways.

I’ll write the first part as soon as the poll is complete or even there is enough input.

ran

Club Regular
I think it really depends on the heroine's value and personality, it also depends on how zako performs.

For the heroine who is gentle and kind, she may observe zako's performance, then spare those unwilling to fight/give up easily/do not harm inconnects, kill those eager to fight to death/deceive her/are too evil.
For the heroine who is straight and merciless, she may just wipe out any zako stand in her way.

Darkling19

Vivacious Visitor
I want that some zako will be really evil and greedy persons, some may be "simple doing their work". May be some of them survive and then will be punisched for their crimes. It will be good if you take more information about the world where it happens.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Execution as punishment. One of them is in to it.

The tennis shoes and polo shirt thing is pretty 'meh' for me. Sci-Fi has got to have some skin-tight bodysuits in there somewhere

Now I can say I participated in something on this board finally lol

Bad7

Swell Supporter
If they were to be executed, how should it be done? And if one of them was into it it would be Eva, she’s really horny. Would almost be sad to see their stories end so soon though. They are both very cute and new to the corps. They haven’t had much of a chance to prove themselves yet. Or fail too. But a hot execution scene could be good if the method is right. Just kinda want some more input before these two pilots are killed off which I’m totally fine with if that’s what should happen. Eva did just let Christina die.
Electrocute them to death.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Both of them? Or should one be forced to execute the other as she is forced to orgasm as her friend is electrocuted?
Your story friend, but I would like to fry them both. Maybe one can electrocute the other and then the survivor can be put to death in a different way.

bolt9236

Vivacious Visitor
HS2ChaF_20211013111905434.png

This is what I think Eva would look like in HS.

ZYSRGV

Avid Affiliate
I think I have an idea for Eva and Sydney.

Now, I might be projecting, but I get the sense that you're hesitant to actually kill both of them off for good. And yet, the story is progressing in a direction where their deaths seem inevitable. How do we resolve this?

As the clone suffers (and, ultimately, dies) from The Penetrator, Eva realizes how serious the situation is. So, instead of begging for her life... she begs for Sydney's. After all, it was Eva's decision to let the other Christina die, so she's the only one who deserves to be punished. She volunteers to be executed, hoping it will appease their mistress. You know what happens next.

Caitlin, for her part, is satisfied. While she wasn't originally planning to spare Sydney, she trusts that two bodies make enough of an example for the time being and lets Sydney off with a (relatively) light spanking session.

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
I think it really depends on the heroine's value and personality, it also depends on how zako performs.

For the heroine who is gentle and kind, she may observe zako's performance, then spare those unwilling to fight/give up easily/do not harm inconnects, kill those eager to fight to death/deceive her/are too evil.
For the heroine who is straight and merciless, she may just wipe out any zako stand in her way.
I love all those options and knowing the heroine's reasoning in each case. Great musings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.