Incubus hunter (1 Viewer)

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Found this game that seems to have some promise, the dev has just released a demo that is quite entertaining really, only two enemies, but are very well done.

Blog: META

gamescreen.jpg

gamescreen1.jpg

Game: Incubus Hunter

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm nice find!

There are so many more 2d side scrolling games suddenly. High quality ones too! I really like how this is going :)

Having a hard time keeping track of the development of all of them though, lol!

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I know what you mean, I hope more 2D side scrollers come out, I've had enough with the Japanese e-book that i never understand and always dislike!

If I were you, keep a bookmark section marked "Blogs" or "Keep up" or something, its what I do :D

noice1

Potential Patron
Side scrollers really are the best ryona games, period. So simple, accessible and perfectly suited for different situations. Can't stand mountains of text in ryona RPGs and not a fan of beat downs. Really glad we have members who hunt these down, my sources are old and dry, not enough time to crawl the web for fresh meat.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
An update of the blog, basically a new enemy in production, its like a tentacle with a flying eye how if fucks her silly, I don't know yet :D

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Side scrollers really are the best ryona games, period. So simple, accessible and perfectly suited for different situations. Can't stand mountains of text in ryona RPGs and not a fan of beat downs. Really glad we have members who hunt these down, my sources are old and dry, not enough time to crawl the web for fresh meat.

Yeah same here. Sidescrollers are my favourite by far!

I used to have time to keep on them, but now I just accidentally discover one or two of them, but so far the ones I've found that aren't on these forums aren't even worth sharing.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
You just have click on the second link the OP, than click on the button and finally on the "click here to start download", where exactly do you have problems?

S

Sir_Han Ricos

Sadly, it seems development has stopped for the time being, of course, I'm not the best translator.

S

Sywer

Sadly, it seems development has stopped for the time being, of course, I'm not the best translator.

Yes, the development has been temporarily terminated considering the inability of the computer.
He intented to buy a new one about the mid of June.

E

EcchiH

wow even i forgot about this game
nice that u checked it 8D
it sounds a promising game

crystalorbie

Potential Patron
Ok, I'd like to get the newest version, but I can't seem to find the download in the blog that uh... *scrolls up real quick* ...Neon posted.

Any instructions to get it from there? (I tried google translate, but it fails when using DLsite in the only part of the blog that has downloads mentioned...)

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
Ok, I'd like to get the newest version, but I can't seem to find the download in the blog that uh... *scrolls up real quick* ...Neon posted.

Any instructions to get it from there? (I tried google translate, but it fails when using DLsite in the only part of the blog that has downloads mentioned...)

in recent his blog entry, new alfa version is not completed now(in 19/Feb blog entry,60% of development).
and he said that he changed residence to his family home , and he can not access the net for a week or so(in 27/Feb blog entry).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.