Import old character templates into new version (1 Viewer)

lp_228

Potential Patron
Character templates from older version won't load in newer version - is there a way to convert them?

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I think I know the problem. The older hair models. From the first few verisons of SDT, the smaller templates will load partial hair or none at all. I have a problem with a few of the Final Fantasy ones from a while back. The just need to be resized, correctly, and they should work. Other wise you get the hair surrounded by a black box. At least when I try to do it... fumb duck I am!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
AaRL said:
I think I know the problem. The older hair models. From the first few verisons of SDT, the smaller templates will load partial hair or none at all. I have a problem with a few of the Final Fantasy ones from a while back. The just need to be resized, correctly, and they should work. Other wise you get the hair surrounded by a black box. At least when I try to do it... fumb duck I am!
The ones that are 600x600 or something? Where there are no layers?

lp_228

Potential Patron
No, that's not the problem. It's just as i described it - i created a few characters in v.13.1b and saved them in chars.sdt file and now i can't load character from this file in v.14.3 - it doesn't see them.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
lp_228 said:
No, that's not the problem. It's just as i described it - i created a few characters in v.13.1b and saved them in chars.sdt file and now i can't load character from this file in v.14.3 - it doesn't see them.
Flash is stupid, truly that is all.

If you name Superdeepthroatv1_14_3b.swf to whatever the filename was for your "v.13.1b", it should work again.

lp_228

Potential Patron
I meant the first part: "If you name Superdeepthroatv1_14_3b.swf ..." - what do i have to do?

Edit: Nevermind that - just figured out what you meant. Thanks - it works.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
lp_228 said:
I meant the first part: "If you name Superdeepthroatv1_14_3b.swf ..." - what do i have to do?

Edit: Nevermind that - just figured out what you meant. Thanks - it works.
No prob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.