I'm stupid and i need help with a stupid question (1 Viewer)

Gennosuke1

Potential Patron
Hey guys!
I would really love to know how to put new positions (position txt files) into the loader and activate them? is there like a folder i just put them in of do i have to typ the same name in a .txt file??
and my second question is that i'm trying to figure out what goes wrong.
Explenation
I use Sby's loader pack v4 with is so F*cking good and easier to use and to understand for me
and i kinda figured out how to put in new mods but i never seem to get it right, if i'm correct :
So i put swf file in INIT mods folder then input the name of the swf in the mod text file ending with .swf
But what do i do with Settings.txt file and CharacterFolders.txt??
Thank you in advance ;D i really want to master this hehe

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you use f2 with animtools, the position can be located where ever, you just have to navigate to it when you load.

if you want it hotkeyed, positions need to be tossed on the animtools positions folder, which should be the loader's 'Settings' folder. you then need to make that hotkey settings entry in the animtools settings file.

you put mods in the $INIT folder if you want them to be loaded on startup, otherwise you would make a character folder for them.

common questions thread has good info:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=6115

see 'How do I setup loader character folders?'

Gennosuke1

Potential Patron
I totally get it now thank you so much! the video tutorials helped a lot aswell from what i understand is that putting mods in the INIT folder only if you want them on startup and i figured out how positions work and with F2 button works like a charm the only problem i have encountered is when i tried Xteam's Doggy positions in setting it loads on startup and i have to reset first...i dont know how that happens..anyway thanks so much again ive been here for years but i finally got to figure some stuff out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.