I'm dumb, upload problem. (1 Viewer)

KingFuzzy

Content Creator
So i don't understand how to do this :

2mLz8n2.png

instead of this :

qLH7u2m.png

I tried buch of shit but I guess i'm not really used to forum stuff.

Help.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is something suposed to pop up or something ? cuz it doesn't do much ... :confused:
If Javascript is allowed, you'll see a File Browse dialog. If you're blocking Javascript then the webpage will present a popup which prompts you to choose a file. If you're blocking popups as well, then nothing will happen and you'll be unable to directly upload any files.

Solution: check the configuration of your web browser's JS-block and popup-block plugins. If possible, add an exception for Undertow.club. If you don't want to do that, temporarily disable the blocking tools until you've performed the uploads. If you don't want to do that, login to Undertow.club using a different web browser and then upload your files. If you don't want to do that, you can continue to share files via external links.

KingFuzzy

Content Creator
I did enable javascript and pop-ups. the only solution i found is to open the console with ctrl+shift+c then clicking on the button 2 times on my second monitor . :rolleyes: AS STUPID AS IT SOUND it worked.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I had the same problem (the 'upload your download' button would not work) using Google Chrome. I was able to upload using Opera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.