I need help - most recent version of SDT & animtools & loader (1 Viewer)

HentaiLoverD

Potential Patron
Listen, I only made this account because I need help with things on Super Deepthroat. My old one from years and years ago, the original, winded up getting deleted when my computer finally died on me. Built a new one, and these forums are confusing as all fuck on trying to find any information I need; I downloaded another version, but nothing is really working out as planned.

So if you could, please just answer my questions as directly as possible with the answer I'm looking for. Not trying to sound like an ass, just frustrated as all hell trying to find these answers.

#1 - Where can I download the MOST RECENT version of SDT? Please give me the page with the download link. Mostly one of those beginner friendly packs.

#2 - How the fuck do you get Animtools positions to work in the main loader? I only see it working in the damn Edit mode, and have no idea how to get to use it in the main SDT folder and this shit is terrible to figure out. Exact instructions would be great since I see things telling you all about how to make them, share them, but no clear instructions on how the fuck or where the fuck you put them to get them to appear in the loader.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
stuntcock wrote a guide on this for new users awhile back. First post in the SDT section. They're no longer active on the site so I can't promise it's up to date.

While I understand your frustration, most people aren't going to want to help someone who sounds agitated so maybe scale back the f-bombs. Hope the guide is enough to get you started back up.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
#1 - Where can I download the MOST RECENT version of SDT? Please give me the page with the download link. Mostly one of those beginner friendly packs.
The most recent version of the game is still available on the original creator's blog as well as here on the resource manager. However we recommend using sby's loader bundle to get started.

How the fuck do you get Animtools positions to work in the main loader?
If you can tell me some of the mods you'd like I can make a loader pack just for you and DM it to you. Just DM me what you would like and I'll set it up.[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.