I have a weird issue with visual glitches appearing when a bodymod.swf is loaded in the same character folder as a Code.txt (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 243467

Potential Patron
I use the following method of creating characters in a character folder:

Code.txt
bodymod.swf
mods.txt (contains "bodymod.swf")

The issue is that some bodymods have to be loaded after the provided character code in order to work properly. Example: Umbreon Body

I tried loading the char code and bodymod individually in different orders and got different results

Load bodymod, then char code:
Capture.PNG
Tail is transparent

Load char code, then bodymod:
Capture.PNG
Works fine

My question is how can I get SDT to load the char code before the bodymod in a character folder?

Eva-2X

Content Creator
In settings.txt
loadCodeLast=0

Did you try this?

Another idea (require DialogueActions, and probably MoreTriggers):
through a Dialogue.txt (in a character folder), you can force the order of loading with [LOAD FULL_CHARCODE] then [LOAD_MOD]

Last edited:

Deleted member 243467

Potential Patron
Now it's not working like a charm. It's conflicting with the code in my $OVER$ folder. I tested and it doesn't conflict when loadCodeLast=0

This is the code in the $OVER$ folder:

hisPenis:1,1.436499999999822,1.745078002038848;balls:1,1.4545;breastfirmness:Manual,0.38400;throatvanillabulge:1.08000;throatcumbulge:0,1.00000;autoCloseEye:CloseEye;autoCloseMouth:CloseMouth

InkedCapture_LI.jpg InkedCapture2_LI.jpg InkedCapture3_LI.jpg

Eva-2X

Content Creator
I'm not sure if I can help, since I never use $OVER or $RESET folder, but let's try to find answer to your problem.

Do you have a charcode (code.txt) in your $INIT folder? (maybe this one conflicts with the other one).

The dialogue.txt option is pretty solid (to me), since it loads the charcode(s) and mod(s) with the order you chose through [LOAD_FULL_CHARCODE] then [LOAD_MOD] triggers.

PS/Edit: Your charcode (the one in $OVER folder) features parameters from mods (like autoclosemouth). Try to remove from the charcode all features that are not vanilla ( throatcumbulge:0,1.00000;autoCloseEye:CloseEye;autoCloseMouth:CloseMouth), to see if the conflict comes from those settings.

Deleted member 243467

Potential Patron
well the point of using mod values in that charcode was to keep certain values on since they don't have an option in their setting.txt. But I think I'm going to just do this on a per character basis for more control. Thanks

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you can try this, i wasn't able to recreate the situation where loadcodelast would make a difference between the $over charcode, but i was able to see that a partial charcode in $over would end up clearing a lot of clothing and other settings back to default

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.