Hyperdimension Neptunia (1 Viewer)

maykite88

Potential Patron
I didn't see a topic for this yet so I figured I start it up. I wanted to start with my favorite of the Goddesses and the Candidates, Vert and Uni respectively and in their HDD forms.

Vert

420px-Green_Heart_pose.png

Green_Heart_op.png

393px-GH_Measure.png

Uni

111299__468x_neptunia-mk2-nude-filter-textures-018.jpg

Gun_Smile.png

Grayscale.png

WhiteHermit_1990

Potential Patron
My too, I managed to find a few images of Vert and Uni then I will try make them but for the moment I finished the basic Linearts of small version of Neptune. But I have to check it before posting, hoping that one artist will want to finish it. :) And i also have a quick question for you Kousaka, this is only for the hair or for the clothes, too?

WhiteHermit_1990

Potential Patron
This is the small version of Neptune import unfinished then so if an artist wants to finish it, he is welcome.

Attachments

• Neptune-small.png
    Neptune-small.png
    626.7 KB · Views: 592
  • Neptune-small-handjob.png
    Neptune-small-handjob.png
    644.3 KB · Views: 632

kousaka

Potential Patron
WhiteHermit_1990 said:
My too, I managed to find a few images of Vert and Uni then I will try make them but for the moment I finished the basic Linearts of small version of Neptune. But I have to check it before posting, hoping that one artist will want to finish it. :) And i also have a quick question for you Kousaka, this is only for the hair or for the clothes, too?

Just the hair to start. If you end up having time, or can get help from an artist/whatever, the uniforms would be great to go along with them.

Sovereign899

Potential Patron
i want this as well, BTW Kousaka where you find that concept art (where it shows full body pic and some faces), it's really hard to find concept art like that.....also were some of those screenshots from V?

kousaka

Potential Patron
Sovereign899 said:
i want this as well, BTW Kousaka where you find that concept art (where it shows full body pic and some faces), it's really hard to find concept art like that.....also were some of those screenshots from V?

Those concept arts are direct from the artist. They were hosted up on an anime blog as part of the annoucement of the Neptunia anime. As for the Game SSs, I think they're mostly Mk, although I'm not entirely sure. never played the games myself.

kousaka

Potential Patron
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/02/04/an-early-look-at-hyperdimension-neptunia-anime-character-designs

Kyro

Potential Patron
''Neptune and her alter ego Purple Heart - voiced by Rie Tanaka (Gundam SEED's Lacus Clyne)''

''Noire and her alter ego Black Heart - voiced by (Steins;Gate's Kurisu Makise, IdolMasters Chihaya Kisaragi) - the series' PlayStation representative''

''Vert and her alter ego Green Heart - voiced by Rina Satou (A Certain Scientific Index's Mikoto Misaka) - representing the XBox''

''Blanc and her alter ego White Heart - voiced by Kana Asumi (Nyarko-san's Nyarko) - presenting the Wii''

5835161226_be01d94eb7.jpg

58eb8c3e6281805182104bdbf4712845124.jpg

Nightstalker

Content Creator
I'm going to try and get some of the hyperdimension girls done if people think my hairs are up to par. Feel free to take a look and let me know what you think, only one so far is Neptune.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5334.0

Nightstalker

Content Creator
Ok, I've done Neptune, Vert, Noire, Blanc, and Uni. I plan to do Plutia as well but if there are any other characters that some one wants done feel free to ask otherwise I'm going to put HDN to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.