• Thread starter Default User
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
D

Default User

Okay well first you need to have loader,
Simply download it here; http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=91.0
And click on the Black download button.
Now you need something to run the loader.
simply download Flash player; http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html
And download a flash player. I'm using Flashplayer 10.3.183 90 or something like that.
I just recomend downloading any Flashplayer with a 10 in front of it under "Flash Player archives"

(Apologies if im a little bad at explaining)

Next we need to run the loader.
Now within the loader files you should see a white page icon labled "Loader"
What you want to do first though is open the Flashplayer.
Once Flashplayer is downloaded drag "Loader" onto the Flashplayer.
(Just click and hold then drag it onto the white screen of the Flashplayer)
Now congratulations the Loader should have worked. If not- I apologize because I dont know what to say.

Anyways, You now need mods.
This is because Loader is simply as implies- its a Loader.
Its just a heavily modified SDT that can load things the regular version cannot.
So what you want to do is now download a mod.
Since i'm assuming most of everyone downloaded this for the Sex position we are going to use this as an example.
What we want to do is download something, so as example Animtools (which is sex positons)
Download it here; http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0
What we can now do is add this to our game. However this is different.
To do this we must now bring up the Loader File Folder. Keep in mind the FOLDER.
Once we have the folder you simply put the Animtools folder (Unzipped version within Zipped File)
into Mods.
Now once we have done this we simply go into Animtools and highlight both "Animtools settings" text document
And the "Animtools positions" folder.
Now right click while both are highlighted and click copy,
Now you should go into the Settings folder of the Loader, Right click, and paste these documents in.
There! now to get it to run! you simply open the menu within the super deepthroat,
(It will be the flash player icon at the bottom of your screen) and click "Mods"
now you should look under "Imports" and click "SWF mod"
Now assuming you have placed the loader file on your desktop you should now click,
Desktop<Loader.v5.41b.ModGuy and open that.
Go into mods, click on animtools, and click the animtools folder. then click on the white page icon labeled animtoolsV13
Animtools should now be loaded in the game.
To get the positions running simply click on the tab labeled "loader" in game,
Now click on "load" and then go to the "animtools_positions" file.
you can now select about any position you want to do within this.

Anyways with the example, all you have to do with just about any mod for the loader is to open the file- place it in mods, take the settings out of the mod and put it in the loaders settings file.

Now the last thing we need to do is save.
Now to be honest- I have No clue how to save your custom charcters
(Maybe the guide within the loader can help you)
but i do know how to save SWF type charters (Pre-made charters)
This is really simple, all you do is drag the charcter into mods, then into the $OVER$ folder,
And the charcter is now saved into the game.

This is about all i can teach you for loader i do not really know how to do anything else, (Other than make dialogue) and i hope this helps you. Also apologies if this got a little confusing to be honest i cant even type straight after typing all of this, but enjoy guide, ~Default User
(Apologies, I posted this in the loader tab without even bothering to look at the tutorials tab Ugh!)

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Please don't link to archived versions. Flash Player is already at 16, and I'm pretty sure using 10 either breaks some stuff or is a security hole. Animtools V14 is already out... So just link to sbys thread instead.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i don't typically change my links, but linking to my thread is probably the best unless you don't mind your post getting less relevant over time.

i could do updates such that the links are always the latest version of the mod, but then i would have to do more uploading fidangling to keep the older versions around

ACLC114

Potential Patron
Default User said:
Now you need something to run the loader.
simply download Flash player; http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html
And download a flash player. I'm using Flashplayer 10.3.183 90 or something like that.
I just recomend downloading any Flashplayer with a 10 in front of it under "Flash Player archives"

(Apologies if im a little bad at explaining)

Next we need to run the loader.
Now within the loader files you should see a white page icon labled "Loader"
What you want to do first though is open the Flashplayer.
Once Flashplayer is downloaded drag "Loader" onto the Flashplayer.
(Just click and hold then drag it onto the white screen of the Flashplayer)
Now congratulations the Loader should have worked. If not- I apologize because I dont know what to say.

Chrome auto updates Flash and I can't find it in my computer. Where would it be to run it?

samdaman22

Potential Patron
I need help when i go in to the folder I cant open anything that runs the loader mod please help
more help ples.PNG

Eva-2X

Content Creator
V Vivixion
The loader tab/section is for loading specific features from specific mods like Autoscript by modguy (to load animated motion sequence) or Animtools by sby (to load new pose). You need to install them in the $INIT folder so that they are loaded on start.

If you are looking to load regular mods (like clothes) it is in the modding tab/section.

I hope this helps.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
How is there no user tutorial for the the loader? This thread is 5 years old...

For me there is no load option under the loader section any tips?
You would not expect to see a load option on that page, that page is just a space for mods to add their own menus. You can load mods the normal way or by setting your int and character folders. Guides are inside the Guides folder that came with the loader.

Denim_Lizard

Potential Patron
I am immensely confused. You said to open the menu in game which would be the flash icon at the bottom of the screen but for me it's just an arrow. 2 Whenever I use the menu I never see anything called "imports" and the closest thing to mods I see is "modding", Finally I don't see anything called a loader folder. I even double checked the .zip file to see if i just didn't get it but I saw nothing referring to a "Loader Folder".
Why can't modding in games be as easy as clicking a single button like gmod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.