How to Use Dante's LoL Characters Offline (1 Viewer)

jimbob

Potential Patron
Hello everyone. I have been searching for the past 1 and 1/2 hours trying to figure out how to use the pack of LoL custom characters that is downloaded at the lolhentai website with Adobe FlashPlayer standalone offline (because the browser version slows down way too much, even at low quality). I have downloaded the .swf file of the game, but trying to load custom characters and load the .sdt file from the lolhentai website yields a message "please enter missing paths manually", yet entering the path doesn't work.

Presumably this is because the .sdt file isn't what it is looking for, it is looking for the separate files that make up each of the custom characters, and the .sdt file is a package of these files in a different format (right?). Failing this, I have tried to find all of Dante's LoL characters for download somewhere, but only the most recent ones are on the first page of "Dante's Lovely Ladies". Thanks in advance for any help.

Nigida

Potential Patron
The .sdt file doesn't contain the ressources, it contains settings for sliders and information about the saved characters. There is a thread about this lolhentai thing on the forum with more info: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4862.0

I think your best bet is to just download Dante's lol-mods and set it up yourself.

lolmort

Potential Patron
For the chara who isnt in one .sdt go search in the archive and tread for the air and just take the char code from lolhentai

ModGuy

Content Creator
The file you're working with is unassociated with this forum, why not ask the question where you found it?

jimbob

Potential Patron
MG said:
The file you're working with is unassociated with this forum, why not ask the question where you found it?
The reason I am asking here is that the author of the files that comprise the file posts here. I was already looking for the components to that file, but could not find any of the characters except for the most recently created ones. The link to the mega.co.nz site is down as well. Surely the components are available in an archive somewhere, but I cannot find them. That is what I am asking for help in finding.

americanole

Potential Patron
Pretty sure the file you're talking about is char list backup (which basically has bunch of charcodes in it) which is one of the buttons in modding tab. I've been to that site and you need to download an actual folder with hairs and costumes first.

jimbob

Potential Patron
Yes, it is a file that is loaded through the character list backup tab. I just don't know where the find the character hair/clothing/makeup files as standalones. Dante has an archive with a link to a bunch of other characters/hair/clothing/etc., but not all the LoL characters. That's what I am looking for, since the file with all this information compiled does not work offline.

By the way, all you need is the file loaded through the character list backup tab to use the characters on a browser. You don't need the separate costumes unless you play offline.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Figured it would be more appropriate to ask where you found it in the event that someone else runs in to the same situation, I don't think others will think to look here.
Whatever works I guess.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you wish to play it not on their site, you could just grab the mod files from them: http://www.lolhentai.net/user_upload/flash/SuperDeepThroat-LoLHentaiEdition/

hairs/ and swf/

(don't know if there is an easy way to download them all. i would suggest grabbing the package dante has and then filling in the missing ones from there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.