How to save characters whit Loader guy? (1 Viewer)

DA_Zero666

Potential Patron
Hi everybody, I have a problem saving whit Loader guy. I'm trying to save a character whit a costume but evytime I try it it says that I have to imput manually 3 paths.
The first I know that is of the swf char that I imported(the hair, breaths size, body size....)
The second and the third I don't know.

And I don't undestand why it allays gimes me the same path 3 times, the path of the swf that I imported even if the path is wrong, it allways imports the same path that I used the first time.
Last thing the save button is not in the window that compares to imput the paths, so I don't know what exactly I have to do to save one char wiht a costume.

ModGuy

Content Creator
It is currently not possible to save loader mods with the built in method.
If you want to save it, follow Anon's loader guide in the help section:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1047

F

Frenchpervert

I have the same problem and the guide no give me any solution.
I try to save a girl with the loader but it's too complicated. I use an image of hairs and a background in the same folder at the loader. Futhermore, I use the Corset of RajasGrime in a folder named Corset in Mod with the method explain in the tutorial (edit the mods.text, create a text on the new folder, etc.). But when I want save my character (with the images and the corset) i have one path i don't understand: mods/Mods/Corset/Char.swf Where I can find this char and how create this ?
Futhermore, when i use the char list i created with SDT, I have all my characters but I can't use them without use X and C (it's impossible when I click) and I can't use the menu of the loader (at right) to add some objetcs (like the corset).
Thanks for your help !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.