How to request a mod / outfit be changed / fixed .... Christie dress (1 Viewer)

Baddad3

Potential Patron
So I found this Mod / dress I think in Dante's archives (not sure). It's just called Christie. The problem is it has shoes and a garter as part of the Mod and I would rather just use other shoes. (Tried to bypass using MoreclothingV2 but didn't work.) Anyway, I have the Mod that I could attach. I would like to ask a modder / artist to make it so it had no shoes and no garter. I read the different request boards and none seem to fit my ask. And they don't seem to like attachments other than hairs or pics. Soooo, can anyone direct me where / how I could make this request without getting smited? I'm new here and hate to start out with a smite so soon. Thanks in advance.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Please find the place where you found this mod, give us a link and the title above the spoiler please.
I looked in Dante's Lovely Ladies, opened nearly all the spoilers and found... nothing.

It is like going in a furniture store to buy a chair and asking to the shop assistant "I want the chair I've seen last time, I don't remember where it was in the shop, nor if it was in this shop, but I can say it has four legs... And you can sit on it also!" ???

You can also just try to download another mod for shoes and try to put it after, it may work (or not).

To request a mod or a mod revision, go in the dedicated section: the well-named Requests. ;)

americanole

Potential Patron
Hello, I edited it a little, it looks almost the same but now every piece has the right modtype for it (the legwear, shoes, bottoms, top and cuffs), so you can switch them around. I had to draw new similar shoes because the previous ones were drawn together with leg so it toes look different, however I didn't like that since you wouldn't be able to change the skin tone. Still no breast slider support.

Request thread for any clothing would be Request one in the Imports.

Attachments

christiefla.swf
20.4 KB · Views: 373

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.