How To Create Custom DLC Mod Packages? (1 Viewer)

Deadpool69

Potential Patron
Does anyone have any knowledge on how to do this? I know it involves TMC files but I don't know what software to use for this. If anyone could help me, that would be great.:D

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
I mean the same boat as you lol. I have so many TMC mods my only issue is knowing how to tell whats in each character slot and repacking dlc

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Does anyone have any knowledge on how to do this? I know it involves TMC files but I don't know what software to use for this. If anyone could help me, that would be great.:D

I mean the same boat as you lol. I have so many TMC mods my only issue is knowing how to tell whats in each character slot and repacking dlc

Just so you guys know and anyone else looking for them, I made a Topic in the Tools & Utilities section (in part due to this request) it has several downloadable Tools including the DLC maker and the ini file you will need, as well as Links to several Tools and Guides here and over at one other site:
[DOA5LR] A Few Modding Tools | Undertow
Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.