How to add outfit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
That particular mod requires the loader since the vanilla game doesn't support armwear. Easiest is to download the sby loaderpack.
If you're already using the loader you'll have to elaborate a bit.
Hope that helps.

TheBigEpopoo

Potential Patron
That particular mod requires the loader since the vanilla game doesn't support armwear. Easiest is to download the sby loaderpack.
If you're already using the loader you'll have to elaborate a bit.
Hope that helps.
Yeah im using the loader I just dont know what/where to write in moreclothingV9settings.txt like exemple=exemple:exemple yk what I mean ?

RokPhenix

Content Creator
This should run if moreclothing compatible.

Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up.swf=Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up

file=name(as you want it appears in your game menu)

ex : Naruto_Hair.swf=Blonde Hair

:exemple is optional and specify the ModType you import in the loader.
If it not specified, the loader imports all it can

file=name(as you want it appears in your game menu):ModType

If you want only the top, so :

Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up.swf=Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up:CostumeTop

Modtype can be multiple.

If you want only the top & bottom so :

Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up.swf=Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms

You can set where the mod is registred in your menu with the >Modtype if you use it after :Modtype

file=name(as you want it appears in your game menu):ModType>Modtype(Where in the menu)

Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up.swf=Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms>CostumeBra

I move the bottom of the outfit to the bra clothes menu.

TheBigEpopoo

Potential Patron
This should run if moreclothing compatible.

file=name(as you want it appears in your game menu)

ex : Naruto_Hair.swf=Blonde Hair

:exemple is optional and specify the ModType you import in the loader.
If it not specified, the loader imports all it can

file=name(as you want it appears in your game menu):ModType

If you want only the top, so :

Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up.swf=Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up:CostumeTop

Modtype can be multiple.

If you want only the top & bottom so :

Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up.swf=Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms

You can set where the mod is registred in your menu with the >Modtype if you use it after :Modtype

file=name(as you want it appears in your game menu):ModType>Modtype(Where in the menu)

Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up.swf=Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms>CostumeBra

I move the bottom of the outfit to the bra clothes menu.
That's the problem
I put Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up.swf=Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms>CostumeBra in tops and it gives me this

Attachments

• problem.PNG
    problem.PNG
    134.1 KB · Views: 154

RokPhenix

Content Creator
Take the first code, the others it's just to illustrate how use it.

When you import without Modtype>Where. you need to search yourself where the game case the mod.

Code:

Last edited:

RokPhenix

Content Creator
Try

Code:
Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up.swf=Spider-Gwen Hood Up:StaticHair>CostumeTop:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms>CostumeTop:Body>CostumeTop:CostumeArmwear>CostumeTop

Last edited:

TheBigEpopoo

Potential Patron
You want to download Show Mod Info. That'll tell you what modtypes a mod contains so you know what to add. In this case it contains CostumeTop, CostumeBottoms, Body, CostumeArmwear, StaticHair.
Is there a in detail tutorial somewhere I really dont understand anything you guys are saying stuff like I was a pro lol
Try

Code:
Spider-Gwen V3 Hood Up.swf=Spider-Gwen Hood Up:StaticHair>CostumeTop:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms>CostumeTop:Body>CostumeTop:CostumeArmwear>CostumeTop
Yeah but where ? tops ?, bottoms ?, or is there a category for codes like that ?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Is there a in detail tutorial somewhere I really dont understand anything you guys are saying stuff like I was a pro lol

Yeah but where ? tops ?, bottoms ?, or is there a category for codes like that ?
Download Show Mod Info. Load that from the Modding tab (import swf mod) just like you would a costume mod. Once you've done so it'll tell you the modtypes of any mods you subsequently load from the modding tab.

Just paste what RokPhenix RokPhenix wrote as a line in you moreclothing settings file. It adds the whole costume to the tops menu (for example CostumeBottoms>CostumeTop means that you add the CostumeBottoms modtype to the CostumeTop menu).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.