How has Ryona affected your real life? (1 Viewer)

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Has it had a negative effect? Have you shared your interest in Ryona with your significant other? Did you ever do any type of role-playing? Do you think about Ryona while having sex?

I'm just curious to hear any stories, both good and bad.

Lamplighter1968

Potential Patron
Hey! I'm the first responder!
Since I've been a collector of custom commissioned art for around 20 years, and that passion was actually sparked by Chun Li and a good portion of my collection is ryona, I think it'd be fair to say that ryona has become a lifestyle for me. My guess would be that the decor of my home would make most women uncomfortable, but since I have spent most of my adult life single (for several other reasons), it's never really been an issue.
Overall, I'd say that as a genre of interest, ryona has been pretty good to me.

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Well, the Ryona was the only thing that distracted from the some bad things that happened on my life. But when one girl betrayed me, I decided to go deeper in this world more than usual and began to search for what I call "soft ryona" (not gore or vore, but grabs and knees, throws, and in general beautiful and strong female playable characters getting defeated on various ways), mainly from all Beat'em ups with playable characters. Now I'm still searching for more games within this settings.

And now I can't get a girlfriend because of this...but I'm OK, because I'm almost sure that I will never get betrayed by one again.

D

Deleted member 31

nobody knows about it so not at all. I feel like Dexter Morgan lol. I guess someone might find out eventually :D

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
Well, the Ryona was the only thing that distracted from the some bad things that happened on my life. But when one girl betrayed me, I decided to go deeper in this world more than usual and began to search for what I call "soft ryona" (not gore or vore, but grabs and knees, throws, and in general beautiful and strong female playable characters getting defeated on various ways), mainly from all Beat'em ups with playable characters. Now I'm still searching for more games within this settings.

And now I can't get a girlfriend because of this...but I'm OK, because I'm almost sure that I will never get betrayed by one again.

I can second the prefrence for soft ryona myself. Ain't too comfortable with all the extra.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
To be honest, not all that much. I kind of just keep it to myself, as no one I really know shares the same interest. I mean it's not everyday I have someone running up to me saying "Hey! I'm into Ryona! Are you?" ... Ya' know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.