How does one make a headwear mod? (1 Viewer)

Gaia

Potential Patron
I was going to try to make my own headwear mod but then I realised that I have no idea how and that I couldn't seem to find anything about how to. Is there any who is willing to explain how to do so for me?

sclover13

Content Creator
I was going to try to make my own headwear mod but then I realised that I have no idea how and that I couldn't seem to find anything about how to. Is there any who is willing to explain how to do so for me?
Making non-static hair mods generally requires a software called Adobe Animate. First off, do you have this software available to you?

Gaia

Potential Patron
Making non-static hair mods generally requires a software called Adobe Animate. First off, do you have this software available to you?
I'm sorry I guess I wasn't clear enough. Not a hair mod. Something to go over hairs was what I mean, like the ears do.

sclover13

Content Creator
I'm sorry I guess I wasn't clear enough. Not a hair mod. Something to go over hairs was what I mean, like the ears do.
No, that was my bad. I think I was sleepily typing again.

So, anything other than PNG static hair mods generally *must* be made using Adobe animate. It's really the only software capable of making swfs compatible with the game.

Gaia

Potential Patron
No, that was my bad. I think I was sleepily typing again.

So, anything other than PNG static hair mods generally *must* be made using Adobe animate. It's really the only software capable of making swfs compatible with the game.
Sorry for the large amounts of time in between these replies. I got it to export as a .swf file, but it won't show up when applied as a mod, and idea as to why?

sclover13

Content Creator
Sorry for the large amounts of time in between these replies. I got it to export as a .swf file, but it won't show up when applied as a mod, and idea as to why?
Want to DM the FLA? That'll be the only real way to see whats wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.