How do .mod files work? (1 Viewer)

fiendy

Potential Patron
I installed Him Sizer and there's only .mod file. I have no idea how to bring it to work. I tried to just move it into "mods" folder and changed mods.txt file as usuall, but it doesn't work. Help pls.

fiendy

Potential Patron
Yes, I know it because I found it in "loader add-ons". But I still don't know how to bring it to work.

sclover13

Content Creator
Yes, I know it because I found it in "loader add-ons". But I still don't know how to bring it to work.
They work exactly like .swf do. They are containers for the .swf. There is no difference between the files expect that they designate that the mod is designed for the Loader. If you have questions about how to load .swf files I'd be happy to help from there.

.mod just means its a loader only mod, very few ever people followed the idea
Funny thing is that I just started adhering to the .mod file format. Before now I've always labelled my Loader mods xxxx-LDR.swf, but just putting .mod is nice bc 1.) Chrome doesn't think it's a dangerous file anymore 2.) Keeps the name size just a tad bit more concise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.