How do I get Xray mod in SDT via SWF (1 Viewer)

ZR72

Potential Patron
Ok I actually found an swf of it a couple mins ago ironicly enough. So why isn't it loading. Are'nt you just suppose to open it under swf mods in modding menu, because that's not working. A couple of my mods don't work actually, and none of my chars peremently save. Can you please explain this

stuntcock

Content Creator
So why isn't it loading. Are'nt you just suppose to open it under swf mods in modding menu, because that's not working. A couple of my mods don't work actually
You're probably running the vanilla game instead of the Loader.

Getting Started with SDT
[W.I.P] SDT Tutorial for Very Newbie User

, and none of my chars peremently save. Can you please explain this
I need a more precise description of the problem. For example:
  • characters refuse to save at all?
  • characters appear to save, but they're absent from the list when you close the game and restart?
  • characters save normally ... but when you manually reload them, some of their features are missing?

ZR72

Potential Patron
Chatacter appear to save, but they're absent from the list when you close the game would be my first problem. My second problem is if the character is not completely made out of SWF mod it will not even give me a save option( hair add ons that are not packaged as part of an swf) My third problem is some mods wont function ( Trainer red mod Xray mod and some other mods). But keep in mind swf mods in general due work just don't save

stuntcock

Content Creator
Chatacter appear to save, but they're absent from the list when you close the game would be my first problem.
If your characters are disappearing between sessions then it's probably because your ChoIrrumatio.sol file is being saved in a \temp folder somewhere. Try running the game via the Standalone Flash Player instead of drag-and-dropping it into a web browser window.

My second problem is if the character is not completely made out of SWF mod it will not even give me a save option( hair add ons that are not packaged as part of an swf)
This is a filepath problem. You'll can solve it by putting your image files into a common location, and then adding that path to SDT's list (you'll be prompted to do so when Saving the character).

Alternatively, you can install the moreClothing mod and then add your custom hair files (regardless of whether they're PNG or SWF files) to your moreClothing configuration file. You'll then be able to save your characters as straightforward charCodes.

It's important to note that SDT will not take a "complete snapshot" of the game state when you Save a character. If you want your character to always be accompanied by custom hair and clothing SWFs (or a custom SWF penis for her partner), then you'll need to organize these SWF files into a Character Folder. This process is described in Huitznahua's Newbie Guide.

If you've added all of your hair and clothing SWFs to your moreClothing definition file, then you generally don't need to tinker with character folders; you can just Save characters via the normal GUI. The tradeoff is that your game's startup time will be significantly longer.

My third problem is some mods wont function ( Trainer red mod Xray mod and some other mods). But keep in mind swf mods in general due work just don't save
Please see above w/r/t Loader vs vanilla. Loader mods will not work unless you're running Loader.swf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.