[PC] Hounds of the Blade (1 Viewer)

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
You can always click the link to go to his blog and see the screenshots there ;)

Ah, two of the three pics I can find on the blog have broken links and don't enlarge. :jk: Either or, I'm really digging that new heroine he picked for this game.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
¸¤Factory ¥³¥ó¥Õ¥£¥°¡¦¥¹¥­¥ë´°À®

Seems the game will have pretty high graphics compared to what we are used to. This is cool news, he will also have in-game settings to allow for lower range PCs to run it too.

Config system and skill system was completed.
It is roughly the same configuration as before.
"Your PC spec" item is there, so I will work with alpha channels and very high resolutions, I eat quite a memory.(200MB at this stage).
You can place several types of enemies in one stage will be a considerable amount of memory used.
So, by this item to Low enemies in one stage and then to feel one, I think to curb the memory usage.
The high-resolution still does not change that, PC's still decent (especially memory) that might not play tough.

Following is a skill, and command skills in this work, there are two kinds of skills which had been set fire by pressing the skill button in advance.
Even though the commands and skills, not rated as difficult as the gate is expected to be about as easy to push buttons and simultaneous attack button below.

So we have to answer questions in the comments of the previous main.

> Number of disadvantages like the previous sexual attacks (users like me will benefit w) Toka what I have?

Set the parameters and hidden horny at this time.So that it becomes easier to feel horny and easier living.
A higher ecstasy also become difficult to recover energy, energy gauge (blue) stamina and less likely to recover (gauge green. Need to exercising and dash skill), etc. makes it difficult to recover, there are disadvantages in a game.

> What kind do I use when masturbation?

For it is still in my thought.
And fires events when the rise time masturbation horny, masturbation fly aphrodisiac sucking gas, and to write out the eggs, we think that at that time.

Also, thank you for thinking the title plan.
For the title still undecided, so is something you appreciate if you could comment.

D

dummy

It seems that he's really going to put in lots of stuffs here. Many more systems and functions and so on.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Well he has made another post on his blog, this time it basically says that
a) there will be no tentacle monsters in the game
b) the current ETA on completion time of the game is 6 months
c) he has finished the tester character, however still no H-content

Rakkar

Potential Patron
I'm not sure if people are aware of this yet so I'll remind everyone that this has been updated with a working demo with the "Tester" enemy. You can fight him and/or lose to him now, which basically just results in the character crawling all over the place. Nothing spectacular, but it's an update:
http://inufactory.blog111.fc2.com/

A

ace5903

the demo is out although there is still no erotic stuff. From what i've read on his twitter he's working on erotic stuff now. As of 4 hours ago he started the erotic stuff. This is the original post from twitter ((エロモーション作成中。2体同時はさすがにレンダリングに時間かかるな。)) Google translate says it means ((Creating erotic motion. Body at the same time that it takes 2 hours to render truly.)) So if i understand that it means that for every strand of erotic code he writes it takes 2hours to show up correctly hopefully next update will have erotic. But we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Konstantinus94

Potential Patron
There is an update on his blog. Looks like the release date with the erotic stuff is september.

(I used google translator)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
現在エロパート作成中です。
9月までにはなんとか更新できればと考えています。

Erotic part is currently under construction.
By September, we believe something to be able to update.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is also a picture, and it looks really nice.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
There is an update on his blog. Looks like the release date with the erotic stuff is september.

(I used google translator)
現在エロパート作成中です。
9月までにはなんとか更新できればと考えています。

Erotic part is currently under construction.
By September, we believe something to be able to update.
There is also a picture, and it looks really nice.

thanks for keeping us up to date! I was not at home past few days :)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Aya gods now has an erotic demo!!!

Click this link on my post , scroll down to the first blog post: エロあり体験版 and then there you have a url with below it the password.

¸¤Factory

It has two rapes in it (foreplay and actual vag rape).

There is also a new feature if you open the status menu (it's like the s or d or one of those keys in that row to the left on your keyboard), it will show a status of your character. This changed depending on when you open it.

Thus: normal status, downed, serious injury (0 HP), being raped foreplay, being raped.

D

dummy

Great, thanks for this update Neon. I was so busy that I almost forget that he should be updating the erotic stuff around September.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Great, thanks for this update Neon. I was so busy that I almost forget that he should be updating the erotic stuff around September.

No problem! :)

It's looking really good I must say. I do like how you have those still images on the status screen. Also the animations have such a nice fidelity and high resolution to them. Definitely a new standard for action h-games i must say!

The possible BF3 of h-games? :P

D

dummy

Yep, I agree that is like an all-rounded upgrade, so much progress! Really interested to see what other things he may add/upgrade more. :D

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
Just change the file names to English names. That's all I did and it worked fine.

Note: I am not running my computer in Japanese regional.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Thanks, I got the game work but there is no rape or anything. Am I doing something wrong? Enemy just keeps walking when my character gets downed.

flame0

Potential Patron
@Online Hero Did you download the file from the bottom of the page? If so that's why. You need to go to the second post, that's where the link to the erotic demo is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.