[PC] Hounds of the Blade (1 Viewer)

D

dummy

I usually keep an eye around here, but dunno what to speak mostly. :P

Thanks for the update, BTW. :)

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
So, after you beat the guy with the gun, the game doesn't seem to do anything from there. no one else comes, there's way to leave the level, it doesn't even take you back to the title. What gives?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Try the link Konstantinus94 provided just a few posts above yours, in that version you fight against a gang of reptile men with daggers or so.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Try the link Konstantinus94 provided just a few posts above yours, in that version you fight against a gang of reptile men with daggers or so.

That's the one I DL'd. After you fight all those green dudes, there's a small dialogue sequence, and then you get one more reptile with a gun. You waste him, there's another dialogue sequence, then the game does nothing.

Konstantinus94

Potential Patron
Well, I think it's just a trial. He implemented the first stage to see if it runs okay, and show us what the game looks like. The new version will be out in December with more stages and enemies I guess. We'll see.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
hm reptile mens?
they remind me to some green bats with that heads
are there other rape animations? just get kicked if i lie
or that teasing if i stand~

ok an other if u die

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad12ow

Potential Patron
Hey, I see an update on their blog, I downloaded it, but didn't know what the difference is.
Can someone help me with this?

ijama

Potential Patron
Hey, I see an update on their blog, I downloaded it, but didn't know what the difference is.
Can someone help me with this?

From what I can tell (based off google translate) the update on the blog was just him saying that you can download the trial version with the reptile looking guys or the even older version with the tester

EDIT: I just realized, shouldn't the name of this thread be changed to Hounds of the Blade since that's the name of the game right? :O (Don't want to sound like a douche or anything)

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
You know, I gotta wonder...is it just me or does that one guy from the intro look sort of like Howard the Duck? x_x

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Haha sorry guys about the thread title, at the time I made this that was the working title of the game, which he now changed to Hounds of Blade.

Anyway, the game ends currently after you defeat the guy with the knife. It's not really a trial, it's pretty much just the full game that he has made so far :P

Give it some time and he will have a full menu, save point and weapon upgrade system like in the previous game he made

Konstantinus94

Potential Patron
The blog was updated.

He introduced a new enemy, the Dragonfly. It looks really cool!

Also, new update will be out around March or April.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Just a clarification: The game itself wasn't updated, just the possible next enemy has been presented on the blog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.