HorridRyona's Channel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhominid

Potential Patron
Keep them coming! I mainly came onto this site do to plenty of vids linking here, yours included.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
How the $%@#$ am I suppose to focus on playing a FPS game when my character making all these moaning sounds xd.
This is mostly for people who likes voice work aspect of ryona(damage voice), and my next couple videos, if I have time to work on them, will also focus on voice aspect.

As you can tell, this is a FPS game, which is free-to-play, and is currently in closed beta. It's kinda like Unreal tournament except with da vinci theme(I think?), it's also made on the Unreal engine so it could feel familiar.
So far, you can play as one(and only) female characater named Aisha. Thank god there's a bot mode with easy settings so she can moan a lot ;o, cause in normal games you die in 2-3 hits.

In terms of ryona, well it's pretty much the same as any other FPS, but a few notes are that after you kill someone, you can taunt the opponent for bonus hp (and another bonus), or the other way around when your enemy kills you, the camera is focused on the enemy and he can also taunt. It seems there are low damage voice and high damage voice.

It's kind of funny how I was watching a commentary of this game, and the guy said that "When Aisha dies, she goes uhhhhhh lol, kinda implies sexual implications".
This is unlisted for now, until I have another video uploaded so I can make them both public.

I do have plans for other games but probably won't have time until the end of the month.(3 rpg games but not sure if gonna make a video for them)
I updated first post of the thread so just look in the Updates section or the actual section this game is in ;v.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Nice videos, Horridryona. As a piece of friendly advice, though, you might wanna put the name of the games they're from, just in case someone gets curious. You dont have to for well-known stuff like Phantasy Star or Dragon's Nest, but it might be nice to know what some of the more obscure MMORPGS or games are. ^^

D

doomeagle

Would u plz make a lineage 2 elf ryona? I saw u've made a human mage ryona before. I just quite fancy the voice of the elf... XD

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Would u plz make a lineage 2 elf ryona? I saw u've made a human mage ryona before. I just quite fancy the voice of the elf... XD
Welcome to ryonani ;p.

and

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't have lineage 2 installed anymore xd if you wanted to make me to make new videos for the elves, but have you seen this video I did before? It has all the races(excluding dwarf) in it although it was more of a quick edit and didn't really feel like recording more at that time.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Ok, so here's some filler ryona while I play Guild wars 2 xd,

Feels really generic like any other mmos, but I honestly don't mind generic mmos
if I can play as pretty ladies xd.
So if there's pretty ladies, then I'm in(and ryona of course)!

Unforunately, like most games, I really hated how their faces look lol. Oh and I love
how the player goes through the floor when you die, oh and how there's no face
animation for pain expressions(sarcasm). But what do you expect from a low budget game.

Ryona in SevenCore: Knockdown, Stun, the usual normal hit animation.
I mainly like the voice when they get hit. Animations in this game(normal hit animation was
not bad) are not smooth, and I kind of forgot to put in knockdown animation in the video,
but I was too lazy, and it was so so. I was aiming to get stun animations but omfg, the mob
difficulty scales really high even near the beginning, and normal mobs just kill you in 5-7 hits,
, not fun so I gave up.

So here's the video of me playing aroundish, with characters from the three races, the order is my
preference.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Here's a bit of Guild Wars 2, fairly short videos, honestly, the pvp clothes for the guardian is horrible lol.
I really like the ranger guy though, arrow rain :O. I'll make a wiki when I have time.

Not exactly the best videos I had in mind but it's there for people to see what's it is like.

The pvp practice area:

I'll edit more comments later when needed. I'm just lazy on editing the other 10 - 20 clips I recorded, so I'll upload those when I get the chance to work on them.

Some more Guild War 2:
Most of the ryona in the game, although I didn't get that far.

Lots of angles for the light cloth armor ;o

I don't mind this heavy armor xd, oh and for some reason, you get a different damage voice if you equip two handed staff

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I've always been torn on the Zero suit. On the one hand it sexualizes a character who didn't need sexualizing. On the other hand, it looks sexy as hell :p

Nice video Horrid, I thought the bomb to the face was particularly nasty.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Honestly, I wasn't sure how to make the SSBB video but I guess it turned out ok lol since a SSB game is a bit hard to work on with in terms of ryona. Had to do in training mode with 1/2 speed and zoomed, although I wish there were more variations of zoom levels instead of two.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
What happens when you combine starship troopers(bugs vs humans) + tribes(jetpacks) + FPS/THS = ... not that great of a ryona lol. But the game itself is pretty fun I found, although a bit hard to get started with. Well at least there's a third person view or else we'd have another FPS ryona. I didn't get that far into the game, I'm busy with another one, you'll see below this video ;o.

In terms of ryona, there's mobs that spew acid gas that makes the character cough but it didn't occur that frequently, can't rotate the camera(or I can't find a way), and when you die, you get a timer which when it expires, you teleport back to base(gay, I wished the character would drop dead or something when timer expires, and enemy mobs don't attack the player when they are downed which is also gay :<)

And this other game is a game you've seen before ;o. Got a new inner for my fiona. Here's a teaser. Not sure if I should get that hair style.

I've been soloing the stage "Hidden" with my fiona from lvl 43 to 52 which is the best way to get exp so far. I've unlocked the succubus place but the trash mobs are too strong for me to even get to the boss lol, them knights, dogs, and some female (looks like) assassin?

HaquaFan

Casual Client
God dang it, the females look horrible in this game, and so does the clothes.
It doesn't help that the pc port is so horrible, especially the controls(unplayable with mouse). I spent 3 hours looking for the menu button, and it turned out to be the "End" button, I mean come on, ESC button anyone?

I don't see why people are complaining that the game is so hard, I find the vindictus bosses harder(freaking ninja lizards and drunken rats), and combat felt so slooow. 95% of the time, I was lost trying to figure out where to go so I had to use a guide. I only made it halfway through the game but I'm giving it a break.

But anyway, ryona-wise, I was surprised that when you turned human, you get a pretty nice voice compared to the hollowed form. The grabs are ok I guess, but it's kinda odd that your body disappears when you die. I didn't get any parry grabs or w/e you call them.

Here's a couple,

C

Cloister

Hey Horrid, do you have any interest in the Suikoden games? I was thinking the third game with Chris Lightfellow losing her duels against Jimba and Lucia? It's fairly easy to rush through (except the un-skippable cut-scenes and the war games). Just thought I'd ask since you played through Valkyrie Profile 2. Suikoden 3 is a cake walk in comparison.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Hey Horrid, do you have any interest in the Suikoden games?
I pm Cloister a while back so that's answered in case anyone was wondering if I read them.

All these videos are pretty much what vindictus has to offer in terms of grabs.

Succubus:

Keagan

and a few of my test recordings for Glas

There's a Crab grab boss but we don't have Season 2 yet.

extra stuff, someone asked for ratman in sewers.

I'll be going on a break(possibly permanently)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Thanks for the succubus video Horrid! I agree with you that those 10 second succubus videos suck. Nice to get longer video :)

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Oh god, it's one of these posts that you don't want to see.

"すぐ引退します。Hopefully that made sense =P
But yes, I will be retire making videos around the coming new year." On youtube.

I've been a bit wishy-washy(and was thinking a lot about it) about retiring making ryona videos for a while, but some events has led me
to a conclusion on quitting.
1. Youtube related stuff.
2. IRL stuff.
3. Random crap.

1. Lately, my drive or interest on uploading videos to youtube has been declining. It might be due to the fact
that everytime I check youtube for videos, you get useless crapload of spam videos. Also, it might because of the youtube community.
Don't get me wrong, there are pretty nice people that I chat with on youtube, but others just make me want to *facepalm*.
I won't list any names or go into detail about that. (If it's about people asking for game names, I actually quite enjoy seeing that lol,
maybe that's another kind of hidden fetish I have?!?!?) But if you've responded back to me on youtube, then you're A-OK. (What does A-OK even mean?)

2. Then you have the IRL stuff which doesn't help the situation. I won't go into detail about that.

3. I just had to add to make it look pretty.

About Ryonani, actually I think being a member here actually prolonged my stay in making ryona video,
although I rarely go on the forums much since I don't usually have much to say when I'm on chat and
I don't roleplay.

So what happens now, some of you might ask?
I won't update this thread cause I'm damn lazy. However, there's a really good find, a game I never expected to even have ryona, that has On-the-Ground
attacks, and one hold. I'll post this video as the last one in the thread that seems worthy.
I'll also be posting a bunch of other mini-games and stuff on youtube before the new years(or a few days after new years too).
I'll also make some unlisted videos public since I don't want to deal with my youtube channel anymore.

Are you gonna go back to making ryona videos?
Right now, I'd say no. I'm pretty determined in my decision so far. Perhaps I might change my mind after a year has passed or so.
But it's highly unlikely that I will come back to make videos again since once you stop doing something for a while, it's hard to come back to again.

I really like stun animation - -
Would you post some more of it?

I won't make any promises, but I might upload one or so, possibly short. Stun animations are pretty hard to find in general since they tend to be near the middle/end of the game contents in mmos if they have any stuns.

stunanimation

Potential Patron
I understand that... Thats why i need help
Could you suggest other video that contains stun animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.