Status
Not open for further replies.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
2d7vh3r.gif

Last edited:

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Sorry for asking, but what's Reign of Revolution? Havent heard of it before.

Good work anyways, though. Thats a pretty good ryona video :D

Last edited by a moderator:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Sorry for asking, but what's Reign of Revolution? Havent heard of it before.

Good work anyways, though. Thats a pretty good ryona video :D

R2: Reign of Revolution is a mmo that's being hosted by Webzen, a while ago the 2nd closed beta ended.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Yay! The number of mmo ryona videos seems to have been growing quickly as of late. I remember when wow came and I had to try it out. Well, of course I wanted also to see whether there is any ryona in the game, so I made a human (alliance) female warrior and wen't straight to woods near alliance starting place to get my character beaten up by the baddies lurking in woods. Animations were quite poor, but remember I enjoyed seeing my heroine lose to these thugs. I remember I was spotted once doing this and player who saw me was like "lol wtf?". It was a bit embarasing, but it was even more annoying when other players though that I was idling and hurried to rescue me by killing all those baddies beating me up :(

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Yay! The number of mmo ryona videos seems to have been growing quickly as of late. I remember when wow came and I had to try it out. Well, of course I wanted also to see whether there is any ryona in the game, so I made a human (alliance) female warrior and wen't straight to woods near alliance starting place to get my character beaten up by the baddies lurking in woods. Animations were quite poor, but remember I enjoyed seeing my heroine lose to these thugs. I remember I was spotted once doing this and player who saw me was like "lol wtf?". It was a bit embarasing, but it was even more annoying when other players though that I was idling and hurried to rescue me by killing all those baddies beating me up :(

Yeah, I wanted to join the bandwagon of the other 2 users who's uploading mmo ryona lol. WoW had ok animations, but I mostly only really care about the voice lol, good animation is a plus tho. and lol! at the other players who hurried to rescue you. I'm not as "good" as other ryona videos makers, I'm aiming for more of a plain/raw ryona maker. but I might make a few edited ones here and there.

Edit: I'll be making more ryona videos once my bandwidth resets >.>

onlinehero

Casual Client
Could you possibly do a Aika Online video showing boss stuns (preferably using Paladin but what ever character you use is ok)? Only if you have time and you want to do it of course :)
Would be also awesome to see more Succubus ryona (her beating Fiona) from Vindictus, but I honestly have no idea how far in the game this encounter comes... Anyway, thanks for sharing your videos with us :)

HaquaFan

Casual Client
It's a no go for Succubus(I would if i could) :<, my fiona is only at episode 5, and succubus is episode 8 or 9 I forgot(really long way to go). Such a sexy boss too >.> I can't find any parties for the place I'm at so it's kinda hard to solo things and progress to the later part of the game.

I'll see about the Aika online, I'll probably make a somewhat short unlisted video just for wiki.

Edit: I keep forgetting the aika video xd

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
It's a no go for Succubus(I would if i could) :<, my fiona is only at episode 5, and succubus is episode 8 or 9 I forgot(really long way to go). Such a sexy boss too >.> I can't find any parties for the place I'm at so it's kinda hard to solo things and progress to the later part of the game.

Yeah, the groups really thin out after Ainle... My Fiona is only level 42, and my Evies (who I'd much rather see) are 26 and 31...

Do you play on East or West?

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Yeah, the groups really thin out after Ainle... My Fiona is only level 42, and my Evies (who I'd much rather see) are 26 and 31...

Do you play on East or West?

I believe I play on East, my evie/fiona is around in the 40s

@daenius I'll get back to you on that ;o. I'm assuming you're referring to Fallout3?

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Ah, I play on west... guess I'll have to make some characters on East. Anyone else still playing the game? We should form a guild and work on getting some characters leveled!

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Ah, I play on west... guess I'll have to make some characters on East. Anyone else still playing the game? We should form a guild and work on getting some characters leveled!

lol, well the only low character I have on east is a Karok, he's like lvl 11-15 or something, if you get to boat 2, we could try to lvl together or something. I could solo up to boat 3(and some of boat 4) but it's quite boring to solo stuff(and karok is kinda boring lol) and thankfully there's no more coin system so unlimited boat trips.

What's your time zone? cause it might be hard to play together if it's nightime here and morning for you lol. mine's EST

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Can you make a video on Lineage II? I've saw this and it's seem to have some nice ryona, i like the drowning death in this one.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Can you make a video on Lineage II? I've saw this and it's seem to have some nice ryona, i like the drowning death in this one.

I can't make new videos of lineage 2 since I don't have it installed anymore. Lineage 2 is kinda lacking in ryona materials actually(although it is one of my favorite games in terms of ryona cause of the voice xd. The videos might end up really plain or something lol. I actually have old videos that I made before but can't find em.

That doesn't mean I won't make them at all.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
lol, well the only low character I have on east is a Karok, he's like lvl 11-15 or something, if you get to boat 2, we could try to lvl together or something. I could solo up to boat 3(and some of boat 4) but it's quite boring to solo stuff(and karok is kinda boring lol) and thankfully there's no more coin system so unlimited boat trips.

What's your time zone? cause it might be hard to play together if it's nightime here and morning for you lol. mine's EST

I'm on central time. And I dunno, I found Karok to be crazy easy to play-- Absorb Shock is brokenly good til you start to hit the harder bosses in the 40s...

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I'm on central time. And I dunno, I found Karok to be crazy easy to play-- Absorb Shock is brokenly good til you start to hit the harder bosses in the 40s...
I'm kinda tempted of going back to vindictus now lol, not sure if I should when summer break is ending pretty soon. my profs are probably gonna be so bad.

random note: getting lazy with uploading XD.

Edit: I found a few of my old lineage2 videos, although they are really laggy cause I had a bad comp at the time(recorded 5 years ago). not sure if I should upload them lol.

Edit2: Currently being addicted to Dragon Nest, I'll probably try to progress in game with Vindictus when I get bored of dragon nest.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Dragon Nest: The video took so long to upload, I even wrote a wiki for it *roll eyes* and loved the boss air juggles.

And I'll be uploading Lineage 2 soon

onlinehero

Casual Client
There's a lot improvement with video editing. Too bad the character is so cartoonish, since the game looks to have nice ryona for an mmo.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
There's a lot improvement with video editing. Too bad the character is so cartoonish, since the game looks to have nice ryona for an mmo.

It's quite an old game lol, I remember waiting forever for dragon nest to come out when I saw it in korean beta(and the beta period was really long).

edit: I accidently uninstalled fraps while I was moving a file from one folder to another. I dragged the file into the uninstall icon, and the screen popped up and I meant to click cancel, but instead clicked uninstall at the setup menu. XD and I can't find my setup for it.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Love upper video does not have crappy quality :D Please, make more if you have time...
And good job with Fraps btw :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.