HorridRyona's Channel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhominid

Potential Patron
Damn Horrid, it's sad to see you go honestly...
I rarely post here(mainly because I really don't have much to say lol), but past Clan's vids, you were one of the few that made me find this website in general.
GL in your future endeavors man(or woman), I wish you the best.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I understand that... Thats why i need help
Could you suggest other video that contains stun animation?

I can't show you new videos on youtube since I do not go looking for it.
But if you haven't seen the old stun videos that were on ryonani, you can check out here.
http://www.undertow.club/whats-your-fetish/1769-stunned-paralysed-seeing-stars.html

I rarely post here(mainly because I really don't have much to say lol), but past Clan's vids, you were one of the few that made me find this website in general.

That's nice to know I brought a few people here.

On the other hand, I haven't started making videos yet,
although I did find a nice boxing ryona game video on nico, gonna upload it to my alt account though.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Although no one will probably recognize any of the characters(maybe from mugen) but the characters are based
on Nitro's mostly adult visual novels(usually dark-themed stories) . Graphics are pretty bad but oh well.

The video turned out ok so I thought I'd post it here. Mostly people who read the VNs can relate to it probably.
Having read one of the visual novels, I'd say I'm pretty content being able to play one of my favorite characters, despite the fact the game is pretty bad(bad graphics, bad command input response, etc).

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Last video I'm gonna upload.

I didn't know there was any female playable characters in this game until I came across a video.
So I decided to get to that part, and see how the ryona is and it surprised me that there was actually
ryona in this game.

Mainly one where a guy grabs from behind and lets others hit her(no voice damage unfortunately) and one
where when laying on the ground, you get get hit by enemie's down attacks(stomps, hit with weapons).
Not sure why she sometimes gets up early or why she stays down for a while.

Name's in annotations if any of you were wondering.

Inactive - *Goes back into my Hermit Shell*

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
the grab from behind is exactly what i'm looking for and i can't find it in ANY games. i've even went through the chore of playing some of those very low budget games out of japan, the simple 1000 series i think they're called? if you know any others with it i would love you forever

S

SpikeoutRyona

Check out my spike out ryona channel on youtube for grabs from behind

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
yeah, i've gotten spikeout (thanks to your videos), along with the catwoman game. that's about all i've been able to find though.

stunanimation

Potential Patron
Thanks for the link but for some reason i cant open it.
But could you tell me how to go to the link"what's your fetish" in this forum?

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the link but for some reason i cant open it.
But could you tell me how to go to the link"what's your fetish" in this forum?

One must acquire "Awesome Member" status, stunanimation-san. Continue to contribute to these discussions and perhaps you can one day achieve such a lofty ranking :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.