HorridRyona's Channel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
In case you haven't seen the Zone4 video: Grabs galore!

Probably wouldn't have done one if onlinehero didn't ask for Love upper XD
The main Love Upper Video that's public.

Unlisted Love Upper for extras.

Last edited by a moderator:

jhlipton

Potential Patron
Awesome videos -- thanks!

Love the team beat-up of the first with "red-suits" kicking the sh*t out of "white-blouse"!

HaquaFan

Casual Client
So I've been remaking my Aion since I loved the game so much(uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times). Changes are: little to none camera movements, and some hairstyle changes, but nothing much different really from the original videos. I could have looked for different mobs but didn't feel like playing 6 different characters at the same time, so I used a mob that is found early on.

But here's some different variation of mobs, only for this video though since someone asked.

The remake I recently uploaded.

and yes, I love plain ryona xd.

I probably won't be uploading anything else till finals are over.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Ahh I was gonna wait till mid December and uploads videos at that time since lot's of stuff are coming up but oh well, just this one time.

Lineage 2 US version recently went Free-to-Play and to celebrate that, I uploaded a crappy video haha seriously.
My editing is all over the place, and the replay system wasn't working in-game so ended up screwing up the cameras and stuff. Ended up stitching up a bunch of videos(which resulted in those random frames in between) and different in audio volume.
and a while back nine asked for one and well, here it is.

Elf/Human mage/Human Fighter/Dark Elf/Kamael video

Didn't feel like redoing it, but at least you can give the game a try if you're in the US region.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Yay, Lineage 2 ryona! You know Horrid, I really wanted to buy this game when it came out, and only because of the possibility of ryona content. I mean this game still has the most sexiest female characters (especially elves) in any MMO. Judging from the video I would have pretty much wasted my money, since the pain animations are quite nonexistant. But I am happy that you decided to make a video of it :D
If possible, I would ask you to record some stuns, but only if you really feel like recording. You don't really need to do anything if don't want to, and I know I still own you one for previous vids :P

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I don't remember coming across any stuns from mobs(or I did but there were no animations for it), but I will check it later(probably in december).
If anyone knows of one, well tell us lol

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Horridryona, not to sound mean or demanding but do you think you could add more robust descriptions or tags in your videos? It's hard to tell which games your most recent ones come from.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Horridryona, not to sound mean or demanding but do you think you could add more robust descriptions or tags in your videos? It's hard to tell which games your most recent ones come from.

Well those are the maximum stuff I'm able to post on tags/desciptions for videos since those are included in searches. But yeah, I was gonna update the thread but I had a bad gateway thingy and I was like ... meh, and went to play LoL. I'll update this thread really soon.

EDIT: Well this one I felt is the only one I feel worth putting up. Another video for Dragon nest. Has plant biting enemies :t.

I continually edit my thread to see what changes I can make.

PS. Anyone know any good moves in KOF: Maximum impact 2? I've only seen the bearhug and arm break move.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Was kind of lazy to update my thread, but here's another video from a low budget ps2 game.
Camera was a pain to work with, so it came out decent I guess. Was aiming for 3 mins but somehow came out 6 mins lol.
Can't even turn off the music in options, but I guess it wasn't really needed when I saw the final outcome.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Well, I tried out a new mmo (not really but it recently got an english version) named RaiderZ. Honestly, I didn't think I would like the game but it's not a bad game, liked it quite a bit and you know they are doing something right when a level 1 mob has a grab lol(those lizard dudes) but not every mob has a grab.

HaquaFan

Casual Client

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Huh, reading up on the RaiderZ site, that game DOES look interesting. Always a promising sign when "grappling combat and monster grabs" are a listed feature of the game! I'll keep it in mind for the future when it actually releases.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Huh, reading up on the RaiderZ site, that game DOES look interesting. Always a promising sign when "grappling combat and monster grabs" are a listed feature of the game! I'll keep it in mind for the future when it actually releases.
Yeah I'm waiting for the full release so I can dedicate myself to the game a bit.

And this new video I think will be unlisted for now. Cloister was interested in hearing what they were saying in English(of course lol), so this video is less organized(or maybe more?), mainly to show the english dialogue. I wasn't sure I'd get the english voice overs working, but it works [video=youtube;s79wy1HF3EA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s79wy1HF3EA[/video]

I noticed that there's different music too XD. I still plan on doing more VP2 videos that relates to einherjars.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Big thanks for the video. Wizard looks hot indeed but the ryona seems to be as bad as in every MMO, now with ragdoll deaths. I'll pass :)

Diablo 1 still has the "best" ryona :P

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Hm, I can't say how much I swore throughout the game, I got past all the puzzles fine except for one of them which I had to look up on google to get past that part ;/. Some of the jumping parts were annoying when my dash didn't register. It's an ok game I guess, I played it more of a shooter though, used to be a big FPS fan and the game's ending sucks. The face animations in the cutscene are horrible, they give me nightmares.

Ryona-wise, really there's only 2 "grabs" in the game, the one in the video, and another is when you fight the boss in the desert, which does I have no freaking idea, I can't clearly see it, it's not that great either. The normal hit animation is kinda wonky, I only really liked the hit animations when she's in shooting stance.

and OH #%#^^!, I have no idea wtf ORIGINAL quality is, the one above 1080p quality, never seen it before. My first 1080p video. I think I'll stick with 720p with future videos.

Warning: very repetitive ;o
[video=youtube;o4WQ9T7-SQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4WQ9T7-SQ4[/video]

Too many videos in a week, I'll slow down now lol.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Blades of Time <33333
Wanted to get this game for... testing. But if it has no other ryona than described above, I'll test something else instead! Thanks for the info & video, that grab looks nice!

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Blades of Time <33333
Wanted to get this game for... testing. But if it has no other ryona than described above, I'll test something else instead! Thanks for the info & video, that grab looks nice!

I'm pretty sure those are the only two, unless a boss decided to be retarded and not show me their grab skills lol.

Love these vids! Hm, on that note I probably should have tried to get something from Guild Wars 2 this weekend... there's this death animation the female humans have when they die while on fire.. it's awesome. :D

Aw, I wanted to see some GW2 ryona, I'm not sure if I wanted to buy it now since I have this habit of waiting for a game for a long time and losing interest in it.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Too lazy to update thread =S.

I haven't played a fighting game that I enjoyed for a while(*cough* SxT, KOF13, insert fighting game) untill I came across this game.

It also got me into watching the anime, and after that, I had enough motivation to make videos for it.
Not much to say really unless you've seen the anime.

Lucifer is my favourite XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.