(hopefully simple) Eye-related mod (1 Viewer)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Basically, there's the simple idea I'd like to use myself but I guess it could be expanded so I'll mention both.

BASIC IDEA
What I'd love is a mod that would allow to permanently set that her eyes are automatically closed while the penis is in her mouth and automatically open and looking up while not.

MORE IDEAS
I guess this could be expanded with a settings file that allows to set the eye position while sucking and while not to any option (closed/open looking up/open looking forward/default SDT behaviour etc.). Maybe even a separate category for when he cums (e.g. automatically closed for obvious reasons).

So basically, I'd be more than content with the "basic" option, but I guess others would find it potentially interesting in the "expanded" option. I hope this would not be a pain in the ass to make, I'm guessing similar mechanics as sby's "autoclosemouth" might be used but then I have no clue about coding. Any input is welcome :)

[thread 1/2, sorry for posting two separate request threads at once, but I thought this would be better for clarity + the request rules say one request per thread if I get it right]

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you might get something of what you are looking for with deepthroatactions and doing:
winceinthroat=1
winceinhilt=1

it won't cause her to close her eyes when it is only in her mouth, but it will make her close her eyes (through wincing) when she is deepthroating it.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Hm, interesting, although that sounds fairly similar to the default game behaviour?

I'm just wondering if it would be possible to do what I suggested without a ton of work. It's possible to just operate that manually right now, but would be awesome to have a mod automatically do that...

ModGuy

Content Creator
Code:
package flash
{
	public dynamic class Main extends flash.display.MovieClip
	{
		public var lProxy;
		public var loader;
		public var her;

public function initl(l) : void
		{
			var lp = lProxy.createProxy(her, "animateBreathing");
			lp.addPost(adjustLook, false);

lp = lProxy.createProxy(her, "updateElements");
			lp.addPost(adjustLook, false);

l.unloadMod();
		}
		public function adjustLook() : void
		{
			if(her.mouthFull)
			{
				if(!her.eyelidMotion.isClosed)
					her.closeEye();
			}
			else
			{
				if(her.eyelidMotion.isClosed)
					her.openEye();
				her.currentLookTarget = her.hisFace;
				her.lookAt(her.currentLookTarget);
			}
		}
	}
}

v5.40

EDIT:
Untested.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
...whoa. Thanks :) If I can ask a horribly nub question, how do I make a mod out of the code? (probably needs to be .swf I guess)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
use the alternate compiler and that pasted into a .as textfile

was gonna say a simple implementation would be super easy, building into a different mod to make things compatible would actually be more difficult (but only slightly)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Er, I don't want to be annoying, but would either of you mind making this into an .swf file? I seriously have no clue "wat do", and it would be very appreciated. :)

ModGuy

Content Creator
The reason why we haven't already is because it's not yet in a form that allows for customisation (via settings file), testing has not been performed and we'd need to package and upload.
While it's not a lot of effort, I assume this is where we draw the line lol.
I might make a new loader mods thread to replace my locked one if sby doesn't pick this up.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
next time i upload stuff, this should be in there.
you can put request filled if you feel the need to.

mod has distance and delay settings

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
That sounds great, thanks! :) Well, if you say it's done and will be uploaded soon, I guess it can definitely be moved to filled requests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.